201 atm chase

Msr605X

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
So I encoded a card 201 chase card had the pin Track one and 2 went to a atm, put card in put pin in all correct . Note that this card is just a strip card pressed check balance showed me balance email popped up I tried removing 20 it said cannot something transaction is that cause of the chip?

Roger

Supreme
Reaction score
201 has not written the emv chip, it must not work in ATM

btckilla

Basic
Reaction score
So I encoded a card 201 chase card had the pin Track one and 2 went to a atm, put card in put pin in all correct . Note that this card is just a strip card pressed check balance showed me balance email popped up I tried removing 20 it said cannot something transaction is that cause of the chip?
The chip wasn't coded. Its the ARCQ commands from chip that allow for transactions. With just the mag strip you can access all functions of ATM except withdrawl. you can even deposit, but can't withdraw.

Reactions: Biz

xeniaienkoo

Basic
Reaction score
How to manage to withdrawal with this EMV chip ??

How to decoded ??
which tools to use ??

purcye

Basic
Reaction score
Its written somewhere that u need to find an old atm as they have less security u probaly could cashout if u find an old atm

Chase2021

Basic
Reaction score
U need emv2 with arq generator and use dumps to convert it and write on to em chip

Top Bottom