Reaction score

This USA bin

I cashout we split only , not buying

Send your telegram if you want partnership

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello Max, Are you willing to require a deposit to build trust with me for a long term business partnership.
Remember everybody has to take a risk on a first deal !
My telegram is @gerrygetty

max

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Max, Are you willing to require a deposit to build trust with me for a long term business partnership.
You are on my ignore list on telegram already kid

Buidanhlam96

Basic
Reaction score

This USA bin

I cashout we split only , not buying

Send your telegram if you want partnership
Hi Max, I'm a newbie, I have a lot of questions about Nfc and Dump, can I ask for some experience from you? Looking forward to your response

RepublicPro

Basic
Reaction score
You are on my ignore list on telegram already kid
Who hurt you in real world, you're even toxic on crdclub too and banned there, just becoz real world f'd you hard in your ass doesn't mean you blow some steam off of here don't even bother replying cuz im not seeing these have no time to waste with you

Mvn1vc

Basic
Reaction score
i feel like i walked into my parents room mid argument, thanks for that. lets try to stay on topic, whats up with that bin? whats him do? and side note, if you know a lot about bins maybe you can help me, im trying to card apple or best buy for one of those badass new macbook pros, thoughts on what bin i should use?

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello mate
I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business together..

max

Basic
Reaction score
Who hurt you in real world, you're even toxic on crdclub too and banned there, just becoz real world f'd you hard in your ass doesn't mean you blow some steam off of here don't even bother replying cuz im not seeing these have no time to waste with you
You are a depressed frustrated desperate humiliated beggar who is still sad and bitter you couldn't beg your way out of my sauce.

You dream. Crave, wish for my sauce but get so mad when you figure you a consistent hungry starved broke beggar peasant who can't afford it!

Yes you will read my reply and cry again cos you stalk me, since you are my number one fan kid

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
then why not you take a risk to others?

Top Bottom