Can someone teach me to clone

WHYSOSERIOUS

Premium
Reaction score
scammer telegram group lol
Bruh, I can go through escrow, and I made that telegram to post all scammers, so nice try, you don't know shit about dumps and emv, you tried to sell me something you don't even know what it is, fking scamamer.

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
Bruh, I can go through escrow, and I made that telegram to post all scammers, so nice try, you don't know shit about dumps and emv, you tried to sell me something you don't even know what it is, fking scamamer.
Funny shit you say that everybody els is a scammer but you take the cake for the biggest rip off scammer of them all.

I vouche that @ropezb is a SCAMMER!
He scammed me of $300 with a dead dump with regional block.
He is just a reseller of software and a leech.

BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER...

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Funny shit you say that everybody els is a scammer but you take the cake for the biggest rip off scammer of them all.

nice reveal dude you can dm me

WHYSOSERIOUS

Premium
Reaction score

Nigga, stop your fucking lying ass mouth, I never scammed you, I sold you software and told you how to make it work, it worked for you, then you asked for dump where to buy, I told you I don't know where can you find legit vendor, but you can try some on the marketplace on the forum, or briancrebs, you said you will find by yourself, by SOME of your people! I could never sell you dump because in my thread as you can see I ONLY SELL SOFTWARE, and the software is working perfectly fine. So, you messaged me two days later, said you found a dump seller, I told you I don't have time now to show you on SHARE SCREEN but you can check my tutorial which I wrote in notepad, in folder tutorials, it describes everything STEP BY STEP, then you started asking me WHAT'S BIN? You expect me to teach you carding lessons, you don't even know what's BIN NUMBER is, I told you Google it, you haven't bought CARDING LESSONS from me, you bought software to write dumps, then you started to mock me and telling me I sold you shit, nigga you don't even know what you're using and you start to fuck me around, then I told you to fuck off, did you received your software and tutorial? yes, you did, now you are falsely accusing me of telling you I sold you some shit dump? nigga I ain't got dumps from me, especially not for you. so, stop fucking trying to get me banned because I didn't scam you, the software is working normally, it's not my problem you bought some shit dump from some scammer, NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME THAT I SCAMMED YOU, fuck off you little scumbag, you received everything you purchased.

You will not get me banned, you filthy piece of shit, mocking my mother and family, how can you swear someone's family, are you that childish, you stupid idiot.

nice reveal dude you can dm me
And you nigga sharksauce, fuck off you fucking scammer

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
Nigga, stop your fucking lying ass mouth, I never scammed you, I sold you software and told you how to make it work, it worked for you, then you asked for dump where to buy, I told you I don't know where can you find legit vendor, but you can try some on the marketplace on the forum, or briancrebs, you said you will find by yourself, by SOME of your people! I could never sell you dump because in my thread as you can see I ONLY SELL SOFTWARE, and the software is working perfectly fine. So, you messaged me two days later, said you found a dump seller, I told you I don't have time now to show you on SHARE SCREEN but you can check my tutorial which I wrote in notepad, in folder tutorials, it describes everything STEP BY STEP, then you started asking me WHAT'S BIN? You expect me to teach you carding lessons, you don't even know what's BIN NUMBER is, I told you Google it, you haven't bought CARDING LESSONS from me, you bought software to write dumps, then you started to mock me and telling me I sold you shit, nigga you don't even know what you're using and you start to fuck me around, then I told you to fuck off, did you received your software and tutorial? yes, you did, now you are falsely accusing me of telling you I sold you some shit dump? nigga I ain't got dumps from me, especially not for you. so, stop fucking trying to get me banned because I didn't scam you, the software is working normally, it's not my problem you bought some shit dump from some scammer, NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME THAT I SCAMMED YOU, fuck off you little scumbag, you received everything you purchased.

You will not get me banned, you filthy piece of shit, mocking my mother and family, how can you swear someone's family, are you that childish, you stupid idiot.

And you nigga sharksauce, fuck off you fucking scammer
YOU ARE SO DUMP THAT YOU ACTUALLY REVEAL YOUR SELF DUMMY.
YOU DID SELL ME A DUMP, AS THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED, I NEEDED A EU DUMP. YOU DUMMY GAVE ME AN AMERICAN DEAD DUMP WITH REGIONAL BLOCK.
YOU ARE JUST A SOFTWARE RESELLER THAT IS A LEECH FOR NEWBIES.
I DID FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY BUT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXPOSE YOU SO THAT OTHERS DON´T GET SCAMMED BY YOU.

Attachments

• Skärmbild 2022-08-11 145702.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-11 145702.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-13 142847-overlay.png
    Skärmbild 2022-08-13 142847-overlay.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-07 195012.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-07 195012.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 8

WHYSOSERIOUS

Premium
Reaction score
YOU ARE SO DUMP THAT YOU ACTUALLY REVEAL YOUR SELF DUMMY.
YOU DID SELL ME A DUMP, AS THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED, I NEEDED A EU DUMP. YOU DUMMY GAVE ME AN AMERICAN DEAD DUMP WITH REGIONAL BLOCK.
YOU ARE JUST A SOFTWARE RESELLER THAT IS A LEECH FOR NEWBIES.
I DID FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY BUT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXPOSE YOU SO THAT OTHERS DON´T GET SCAMMED BY YOU.
Nice, how long did it take you to create a new account and send yourself a message on Telegram, you pathetic little child?
Everyone knows in my group that I only sell software, not dumps. I CAN'T SELL YOU DUMPS IF I'M REQUESTING IT IN MY GROUP TOO, FROM MY MEMBERS IF ANYONE KNOWS A VALID VENDOR TO CONTACT ME.

Top Bottom