Market CCS & FULLZ FROM b1ack's Stash

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
OK, I am so unbelievably fucking disappointed with this shit. I read a bunch of good reviews about this shop, but what the fuck you guys what the fuck everybody needs to know what’s going on with this Shop an unorganized fucking joke! OK I’m looking for California cards. There’s about 37 different California options from CA lowercase ca, Ca, there’s about 35 CA alone then we get into the California actually spelled out then there’s the California not spelt correctly then there’s the California, United States what the fuck man how the fuck am I supposed to find cards? You’ve got to be kidding me you’ve got to clean that shit up you tell me I gotta spend 30 minutes just picking my state every time I pick one. I gotta wait for your website to fucking load which takes about 30 seconds. just to add another CA to my list of filters un fucking believable! Then I see cities that are in California listed in the states filter last time I checked there was no Azuza State! This mind you doesn’t include the CALIFORNIA cards that your lovely vendors didn’t have a state name for when they uploaded into your site I’m sure there’s about 50 of these that you could pick to filter “- -“ which who the fuck knows if there’s California cards contained in those I’m sure there are!

BLACKSTASH - clean up your filters there’s 50 states in the United States. There should be 50 options for states when you pick the United States come on man think about how hard it is to find stuff when your filters are just a fucking mess. Please clean that up!

Secondly the prices $40 for a debit card? That’s nonrefundable? Matter fact, $40 is that most common price that I’ve seen in your selection of cards are you fucking kidding me 40 fucking dollars fuck you !
Thanks for your review , please let me know your username.

b1ack

Seller
Reaction score
Fresh Updates & SALE

Base name :
0517__PHONE__EMAIL__IP__UA
Country list : AR,BD,CN,DE,ES,FR,HK,ID,IL,IN,JP,KH,KR,LK,MV,MY,NZ,OM,PE,PH,PK,QA,SA,SG,TH,TW,VN
Info : card , exp , cvv , holder , city , state , zip , country , phone , email , IP , UA
Valid rate : 95.00 %
Refundable: NO

Base name : 0517__PHONE__EMAIL__IP__UA
Country list : AL,AU,BD,BH,CN,CO,DE,ES,FR,GB,HK,ID,IL,IN,JP,KH,KR,LK,MY,OM,PH,PL,PR,SA,SG,SI,SV,TH,TR,TW,VN
Info : card , exp , cvv , holder , city , state , zip , country , phone , email , IP , UA
Valid rate : 90.00 %

Country list : AE,AU,BN,CA,CL,CN,DE,ES,FR,GB,HK,ID,IE,IN,IT,JP,KR,LK,MO,MX,MY,PA,PH,PL,QA,RW,SA,SG,SI,TH,TR,TW,US,VN
Valid rate : 100.00 %

Country list : BD,BE,BR,CN,DZ,ES,FR,HK,ID,IL,IN,IT,JP,KH,KR,LK,MA,MM,MY,NZ,OM,PH,SA,SG,SI,TH,TR,TW,VG,VN

Base name : 0517__PHONE__EMAIL
Country list : AU,BR,CA,EG,GE,IN,MW,MY,PA,SV,TH,TR,TZ,US
Info : card , expm , expy , cvv , holder , address , city , state , zip , phone , email
Valid rate : 75.00 %
Refundable: YES

Country list : AE,BD,BN,CN,ES,FI,FR,GB,GE,HK,ID,IE,IL,IN,IT,JP,KH,KR,LA,LK,MV,MY,NZ,PH,PL,SA,SG,SK,TH,TR,TW,VN

Country list : AE,BD,CN,FR,GB,HK,ID,IE,IN,IT,JP,KH,KR,LK,MA,MO,MX,MY,NZ,OM,PH,PK,SA,SG,TH,TW,VN

Country list : AE,AU,BD,CN,CZ,DE,ES,FR,GB,GE,GH,GI,HK,HN,ID,IL,IN,IT,KH,KR,LK,MX,MY,NZ,PH,PL,SG,TH,TR,TW,VN

Base name : 0517__PHONE__EMAIL__DOB__SSN
Country list : AE,AR,AU,BH,BR,BZ,CA,CL,CN,DE,FR,GB,HU,ID,IN,IT,JO,JP,KN,KR,KW,LB,MA,MX,MY,NG,PL,PR,RS,SA,SE,SG,SN,SV,TH,TR,US,VN
Info : card , expm , expy , cvv , holder , address , city , state , zip , country , phone , email , DOB , SSN
Valid rate : 80.00 %
Refundable: YES

Country list : BD,BH,CN,DE,EG,FR,GB,GE,HK,HN,ID,IN,IT,KR,LK,MV,MX,MY,NO,NP,NZ,OM,PH,SA,SG,TH,TW,VN

Buy best Buy b1ack !
P.S. The next update will be released tomorrow at 8 AM Eastern Time.

Bigwizzo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Not any complaints good shop for the start of it it’s type pricey but if it work why not 🤷🏽‍♂️

username Bigwiz

Top Bottom