LookUp Do I really need track1 for atm cashouts?

Chrd420

Carding Novice
Reaction score
For example,for 120 code,discover cards?

or any card?

ffs I dont know what Im doing wrong,atm accepts card,it even shows me conversion from card holders currency to Euros (atm realizes the card and pin) but whenever I go to cashout it always says decline,or when I swipe in shops it also says declinded

im so frustrated,what am I doing wrong?Am I getting bad cards?Do I need to write track1 as well?

Chrd420

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Is either you have gotten bad cards or you are doing something wrong. Message me with your telegram and let talk for you to explain to me how you did and I could guide you if you’re doing something is wrong
Whats your tele bro

glockzhi

Carding Novice
Reaction score

or any card?

ffs I dont know what Im doing wrong,atm accepts card,it even shows me conversion from card holders currency to Euros (atm realizes the card and pin) but whenever I go to cashout it always says decline,or when I swipe in shops it also says declinded

im so frustrated,what am I doing wrong?Am I getting bad cards?Do I need to write track1 as well?
help me out to

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score

or any card?

yo you figure this out or find a fix? been a big problem

Top Bottom