EBT SNAP DUMPS + pin

majom

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can some body recommed a trust able vendor? Beacuse last time i bought 6 card and only 3 worked

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
Can some body recommed a trust able vendor? Beacuse last time i bought 6 card and only 3 worked
I feel like big fat is the only vendor. I got 1 out of 3 ... Haven't found any other site with ebt

wariopaper

Active Carder
Reaction score
What was the balance?
$245 for food, have you ever got one with cash benefits. I've heard of guys cashing out $900 cash on the day it hits that midnight. If you get lucky and get a single mom's card with multiple kids and disabilitys lol

max

Basic
Reaction score
Does anyone know a market that offers dumps for ebt or good dumps in general with track 1 & 2 + pin ? Besides bigfat I know they valid Ebt it’s just high as hell haven’t found a market that offers Ebt as well
Bigfat sells random, so you may pay $100 and get a $30 food balance or even $0 balance
The other source which one liar bragged that he will deposit escrow of $5000 to get from Me doesn't sell random...so you pay $50 and get over $150...he checks before send ...that's the difference

And nope I am not giving out a free Maserati

Bindigger

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have also spent much on Bigfat but a little profit, i already got a plug who spam the tracks with pins, sometime single Track and i still cash and send him 45%. Hit me on telegram let's talk about ebts.
ALSO IF YOU GOT EBTS AND YOU CAN'T CASHOUT REACH ME ON TELEGAM LET'S TALK BUSSINESS. All type of ebts and even single track i can cash them. Got Proofs.

Telegam @GucciGlitch

Bindigger

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have EBT but i honestly dont know how to work them. can someone help me with the tutorial to work them will be appreciated with 2 ebt with money inside
thank you all. just take me throw and make sure i understand it and will be able to work them all i ask for ..
Hit me on Telegam lets talk more. If you get the numbers with the pins, then cool it's a boom to cashout.
Hit me on Telegam @Gucciglitch

Top Bottom