Need a legit dump vendor or site

Kalichoppa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Anyone can lead me to someone or a site for dumpz and cc’s with confirmation of legit.
I will also be sending them to other group chats for legitimacy so don’t try scam because I ain’t buying nothing without people vouch

BEBO2022

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Anyone can lead me to someone or a site for dumpz and cc’s with confirmation of legit.
I will also be sending them to other group chats for legitimacy so don’t try scam because I ain’t buying nothing without people vouch
Brother am new here can you explain what's the dump and if you want site i have in Middle east.

LogLord

CASH OUT CITY
Premium
Reaction score
If anyone has real dumps or cvv lmk because we have pos machine for cash out so lmk

Kdub46

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Yea I have been scammed twice already in the crdpro chat for dumps bro be very careful. Mikeyswipes was one scammer and the other one was DumpStreet . So far the only one who has sent me working dumps with pin is @randymoss88 hit him up tell him Kdub sent u thank me later

Top Bottom