Needing help with 201 dumps

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am in need of some help with dumps. I am very well versed in online carding but a total newb when it comes to in-store carding. I bought two dumps off a good website, One with track 2, and the other with both tracks 1 and 2.
I called my chase auth number and did an authorization and both cards came back approved. I also set up a fake business through square as I have one of their magstripe card readers. Figured it would be a good way to test the card before going into an actual store. The first one with only track 2, I could not get an approval through my square reader. I tried writing the card with only the 2nd track, as well as generating the first track and putting a random name. No approval.
So then my second dump, I wrote both tracks and tested with my square reader. Got an approval, wooohoo lol. I read somewhere that you can scratch a little piece off of the EMV chip then use a 12V power adapter, then touch the negative and positive ends to the chip and once it sparks, the chip is done. Because if not, the pos machine would only want chip and pin? So I fried the chip in order to make sure the pos machine would allow me swipe the card. Maybe thats where I made the mistake? Because the transaction came back with "05-481 - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED." I came home and thought maybe the purchase of $180 was too much and the limit was exceeded maybe? So i pulled out my square reader again and tried to charge the exact same amount - about $180. And it approved no problem. I have been trying to research as much as I can but everyone does things a little different and I am finding mixed answers.
Why would the transaction be approved swiped on my square reader but then declined in store when swiped?
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE LOL
and BTW,
I am writing cards with an MSR605X
Both of my dumps were service code 201

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
just a basic reminder you cant clone DDA and SDA dumps mostly today just look for 101 dump and use 3 dip method if you want to know more talk to me on telegram @cryptocrimelord

Last edited:

James Sliver

Basic
Reaction score
hello mate, i will like to recommend you to a legit vendor for a good term business together..
Telegram is @gerrygetty

Chase2021

Basic
Reaction score
All scams don't follow their telegrams.

The problem u having an is in Europe new ATMs have a function where as u need to have written code onto emv and u can generate that from the dump using few softwares such as emv2 etc...

Also if ur suqare gets approved then smash it out on that and make most of it

LawrenceX

Basic
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am in need of some help with dumps. I am very well versed in online carding but a total newb when it comes to in-store carding. I bought two dumps off a good website, One with track 2, and the other with both tracks 1 and 2.
I called my chase auth number and did an authorization and both cards came back approved. I also set up a fake business through square as I have one of their magstripe card readers. Figured it would be a good way to test the card before going into an actual store. The first one with only track 2, I could not get an approval through my square reader. I tried writing the card with only the 2nd track, as well as generating the first track and putting a random name. No approval.
So then my second dump, I wrote both tracks and tested with my square reader. Got an approval, wooohoo lol. I read somewhere that you can scratch a little piece off of the EMV chip then use a 12V power adapter, then touch the negative and positive ends to the chip and once it sparks, the chip is done. Because if not, the pos machine would only want chip and pin? So I fried the chip in order to make sure the pos machine would allow me swipe the card. Maybe thats where I made the mistake? Because the transaction came back with "05-481 - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED." I came home and thought maybe the purchase of $180 was too much and the limit was exceeded maybe? So i pulled out my square reader again and tried to charge the exact same amount - about $180. And it approved no problem. I have been trying to research as much as I can but everyone does things a little different and I am finding mixed answers.
Why would the transaction be approved swiped on my square reader but then declined in store when swiped?
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE LOL
and BTW,
I am writing cards with an MSR605X
Both of my dumps were service code 201
Yooo Z whered you get them dumps from ?

Top Bottom