nfc

Roger

Supreme
Reaction score
Emv copy is very difficult, but nfc can bypass emv. If we use nfc such as apple pay google pay and cc, then it is okay to no longer use dump. Has anyone used it like this? I need help

max

Basic
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell these bins and I gladly accept escrow
$1000 per bin ( yes you can easily make that after one tap and pay)

You deposit the escrow, I give you bin, you buy the cvv, you add it on Apple pay and escrow releases the escrow.
You do same, rinse and repeat

Send me your telegram in pm
Also I can exchange bins if you have similar ones of apple pay autoverification and proof ( note I won't go first so rippers don't waste my time and yours)

Top Bottom