CLAIM @onennay1 aka Dropt aka https://crdpro.cc/members/onennay1.48477/ lies to customers about shipping, doesn't ship and won't refund $600

algotraderlesbian

Carding Novice
Reaction score
@onennay1 is lying about the parcel forwarding service he provides. @onennay1 is not shipping and alleges he cannot ship his customers items but he's still selling his parcel forwarding service, (49) Best Drop ship service (DROPT) | CrdPro - Your Carding forum

I paid @onennay1 for 3 months of service. I sent @onennay1 gold, currency, electronics, cards, etc. I provided a shipping label. @onennay1 lied to me about shipping. Over a month goes by of @onennay1 lying to me about shipping. When @onennay1 finally shipped I saw in the package that he kept all of the valuable things, all the gold, currency, cards and electronics. The package had other people's items in it.

@onennay1 asked me to ship one of the cc's to another client for him.I did. He didn't ask for the other cc or other things for his clients to be shipped. So, whoever paid @onennay1 for these items will not get them.

I asked where my gold and other expensive things are. @onennay1 lied saying they will be shipping next week. @onennay1 kept delaying like that for months.

The 3 months of parcel forwarding service has come and gone. I asked for a refund since @onennay1 stole everything valuable and sent me someone else's stuff and literally sent nothing else in 3 months. Also, for a large chunk of the service time @onennay1 said I couldn't use the drop addy.

@onennay1 refused and said he would block me and destroy all of my items. The 3 months I paid for it are up. He kept pestering me about my walmart and etsy method, literally leaving voice messages about it. I gave him the methods so I wouldn't mess up him shipping my items. Now, @onennay1 is selling my method here (49) Carding - 2024 Walmart Method (gift card, electronics, furniture etc) 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 | CrdPro - Your Carding forum and still won't ship my items. I'm asking for a refund of $600.

Evidence:

prices

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

@onennay1 showing that I found him on https://crdpro.cc/

saysing he responds to everyone but will proceed to ghost me and say he'll block me

me paying for 3 months of service

me promptly sending a shipping label

lying saying "everything" is being packed including the cards months ago

the ghosting starts

told me he would ship a week ago, lies. initial said he would ship 2/10/2024

more lies about shipping

more lies about shipping

giving a bigger shipping label b/c he says all the new item are included in my box

telling me "everything" is boxed up and lying saying he will ship to tomorrow a package with all of my things

lying about the contents of the package

asking me about his other client's cc

has me doing work for him with no compensation

telling me to do his job and ship to his client for free, when he only shipped me a coconut tart and some of the sex toys and kept my electronics, gold, etc

can get me to ship promptly to hi client but won't ship my items

couldn't hit Walmart so he started asking how I hit Walmart

sending voice messages asking how I'm hitting Walmart b/c he cannot hit

lying about shipping while I birdfeed him how to hit Walmart and info about Seon fraud detection and has the gall to ask for my Seon account login b/c he cannot figure out how to make his own

asked me to hit for him for free. he didn't even provide the cc

has all of my cards. never sent even one card

gold and jewelry he kept it all while asking having me walk him through how I hit Etsy for it

lying about shipping again while getting me to hold his hand through carding Etsy

told me I couldn't use the 3 months of service I purchased on top of shipping 1 package filled with other peoples stuff, having me ship to his clients, asking me to waste my cc's hittiing for him, walking him through Seon, hitting Walmart and Etsy

told me he'd ship out months ago said he'd give the new addy over month ago

asking if I carded him an expensive ID printer for free while not shipping and saying I cannot use the drop addy

telling me that I cannot use the drop addy I paid for unless I carding items for him

asking for Etsy method

lying about when he'll gvie the new drop addy. wesnday came and went. he didn't give the new drop addy

more ghosting and non-shipment & I'm not allow to ship anything to the drop addy

still no drop addy or shipment even after all of my help

showing success with my Walmart method but won't ship, give drop addy, give refund so I cannot make any money and after our 3 months that I paid for has conclude he's still holding me hostage. I cannot fill my gas tank or pay any of my bills. 3 months is over, but he says I have to deal with him indefinity and wait for packages he will never sent with only $50 in my pocket. I will die.

more Walmart success thanks to my Walmart method, but he won't refund for keeping me out here poor b/c he never shipped any of my valuables

more lies about shipping. the first package fill with other people's stuff. 3 months later no correct 1st package and no 2nd package and no refund

more ghosting and lies about shipping

more ghosting

asking for a refund b/c our 3 month time has concluded. I've helped him a lot and he's robbed me

more ghosting. never shipped. never will ship that gold is gone

more lying about shipping. still hasn't shipped

more ghosting

lying about not knowing what I shipped to him. I ss every step of the way. And, if he truely doesn't know what I sent to him there is now way that he ship what he doesn't know was delivered to him and he need to give a refund

lying saying the addy is bad and the person is on the run. if this is true then he hasn't a parcel forwarding service he can give and need to give a refund

if he truly cannot ship packages for months on end why is he sell a service he know he cannot proive here (49) Best Drop ship service (DROPT) | CrdPro - Your Carding forum

keeps saying he doesn't have a service and cannot ship and it's over 3 months I'm obligated to deal with him but won't refund

say no refund b/c I used his addy, but he shipped me other people's items and had me shipping their item to them and will not ship my items to me

done talking to me for asking for a refund b/c he did not provide the service and says he cannot provide the service and 3 months I paid for is over

now to insult his paying customer he say he knows some of what I sent to him

says he doesn't want my gold but has never sent any

after I spoonfeed him my Walmart method and he hit over and over with it being ungrateful and saying I have no method

says he provides an addy for fraud but won't give the addy for half of the time

say I have to wait past the 3 months I paid for, but that not the agreement of what he advertised on your site. I paid for 3 months he. he hasn't delivered

again saying the addy is compromised but still selling the service knowing he cannot provide

threatening me to be careful, says he will destroy my stuff, block me and not refund. the 3 months are over. He lied about everything. didn't ship and won't refund and ghosting

instructed me to let him know when my items were delivered

items