someone help

hungover626

Basic
Reaction score
im new to carding so maybe this is a dumb question, i got a 201 dump with pin and when i try to pull money out i keep getting a era code, can i not pull money from these dump

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
im new to carding so maybe this is a dumb question, i got a 201 dump with pin and when i try to pull money out i keep getting a era code, can i not pull money from these dump
Hello hungover626
I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business partnership.PM
My telegram is @gerrygetty

fumijumi

Basic
Reaction score
It depends on the ATM & also what country are you using an ATM also is the 201 dump from that country for abroad?
You can try changing the 201 to an 101 and see if that works. Basically mate a 201 mean the card has a chip so read chip first and if it don't work try dump (so it could be the card u wrote the track on is not a Jacob chip card) and 101 means it's stright swipe as it does not have a chip.
221 is prepaid so there good but its qbout know which prepaid company's actually has blance in em.

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
dm me on telegram @fallengod2 i can help you

AB23

Basic
Reaction score
Hello hungover626
I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business partnership.PM
How do I card and pull money from cvv/debit with known balance

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
How do I card and pull money from cvv/debit with known balance
Do you have a verified coinbase account with a good card purchase limit? PM

AB23

Basic
Reaction score
Do you have a verified coinbase account with a good card purchase limit? PM
Yes I’m verified but I have debit cards sync already I just wanna buy with no verification needed

Top Bottom