Someone please help

Xxxmexxx

Basic
Reaction score
I am writing gift card with 521 as service code but when used at pos or gas station pump I get chip read fail messages. I don't understand because it is not a 201. Any thought would be appreciated.

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
I am writing gift card with 521 as service code but when used at pos or gas station pump I get chip read fail messages. I don't understand because it is not a 201. Any thought would be appreciated.
Hello Mexxx, I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business together..
My telegram is @gerrygetty

Xxxmexxx

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Mexxx, I would like us to cooperate and get started to a good term business together..
My telegram is @gerrygetty
I do not have telegram. Whateverr you want to say to me say it here

fraudster0

Basic
Reaction score
You need JCOP Unfused cards

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
you need atr tools and ist to unfused jcop card i can help you telegram @fallengod2

Top Bottom