The Truth About EMV X2 and ATM Cash Out

skyninja67

Basic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I receive a lot of conflicting information regarding EMV X2 and ATM Cash Out.

According to some, X2 is a scam but others say it works.

According to some, withdrawing money from an ATM is a scam and others say it is still possible.

What is the truth what is the lie?

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
x2 Software is real ,but no all bin can work .,
2)which bin can work your county
A:you need test yourself
3)how to do (not cash out ATM) ,
A: you need write 201 date in chip card ,--->shopping store,-----chip card
-------------------------------------------
Study in this forum. There are many guides, tutorials and learning materials in this forum
very good forum

Kushavellii

Basic
Reaction score
x2 Software is real ,but no all bin can work .,
2)which bin can work your county
A:you need test yourself
3)how to do (not cash out ATM) ,
A: you need write 201 date in chip card ,--->shopping store,-----chip card
-------------------------------------------
Study in this forum. There are many guides, tutorials and learning materials in this forum
very good forum
new born baby over here would love if I could get the names of some good source material it would be much appreciated just trying to start off in the right direction.

maldip

Basic
Reaction score
i have tryed all cracked X2 software, ALL not work, not tryed the real thing, but not work on atleast on my country, i use my real card real pim, for testing,...

So not sure what happening. IT MIGHT BE A SCAM,.. cause i believe now, NO ONE can copy the CARD crypto.

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
i have tryed all cracked X2 software, ALL not work, not tryed the real thing, but not work on atleast on my country, i use my real card real pim, for testing,...

So not sure what happening. IT MIGHT BE A SCAM,.. cause i believe now, NO ONE can copy the CARD crypto.
Wrong direction,I think
1) chip card pin ------------pin on bank,----shopping ,pos Terminal -----chip card check pin ----on chip card
2)other way ------chip card pin--- ATM. (pin on bank ,don't one chip card)----you need real pin

menacing1

Basic
Reaction score
Ive copied and used successfully my own bank card using only msr and burning the chip.

prvtzone

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I receive a lot of conflicting information regarding EMV X2 and ATM Cash Out.

According to some, X2 is a scam but others say it works.

According to some, withdrawing money from an ATM is a scam and others say it is still possible.

What is the truth what is the lie?
look I have used and have years of proof in my groupchat on telegram on emv use. I PERSONALLY have NEVER seen or DONE MYSELF an atm pull using emv. the program was never able to replicate debit aid properly to interact with the atm. the atm pull is more than a "transaction" it writes the to the ledger on chip rewriting over the atm use portion in the chip files. you are able to use debit emv instore because the pin is verified ONLINE and since the track info is correct and the store POS and atm "POS" do different things the store needs less. so it will always work instore. The BIG misconception and I have received hundreds of PMs I believe from people on this forum, is that you can just load ist load track and go. No. It used to be this way! 2015-2019 you could do this. Now they know we have figured out how to replicate a successful "Replay" attacks like they do ALL THE TIME in the Uk.... They now made the instore POS to check for ATR matching with the IST and BIN. The Good thing for us about this is! A lot of banks use the same ATRS. So your best bet is to purchase the REAL program(I do sell it and have endless amounts of proof I dont forece/hound anyone. I rather less people use this god forbid another update and we actually need the arqc to change mid transaction and be correct) Get REAL cards credit/debit and pull the atr and ist info fresh BEFORE using it instore(Once you use instore that istwill be no good for replay).This should answer all the endless PMs.

Top Bottom