what do I put on track 2???

Balmain

Elite
Reaction score
Track 2 will contain the name of the person and card number. Has to have Same amount of space as original track
Come on buddy, Track2 only contains the track numbers. But Track1 contain the cardholders name and track numbers as well. PM
Let's have a good conversation about how to work or swipe dumps.

WHYSOSERIOUS

Premium
Reaction score
Track 2 will contain the name of the person and card number. Has to have Same amount of space as original track
Don't give information if you personally don't know them, TRACK 1 contains cardholders' name and their specific track numbers, and TRACK 2 contains credit card numbers and other track numbers.

If you want to start swiping, feel free to join my Telegram group, I also sell a complete EMV pack on how to start swiping, with my tutorial over Discord call and share screen.

Babyvee_

Carding Novice
Reaction score

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
crdpro is good froum ,have some Instruction, guide, tutorial---here -------------》crdpro Tutorials ,you seach youself
---------------------------------------------
dumps T2 Simple learning and understanding
copy youself chip card --------->swipe--->ead --->copy ---->t2--------- >copy --->to new card 2----------> use card2----shopping

test 2) copy youself Magnetic stripe card --------->swipe--->ead --->copy ---->t2--------- >copy --->to new card 3----------> use card3---shopping

and you will know some --how to do
There are some things you don't understand after talking about. You should do them first

Top Bottom