Market [€$] HQ CC+FULLZ & DAILY UPDATES / EURODOLLARS AUTOSHOP [€$]

gDope001

Basic
Reaction score
purchased 1 pc dead for $1... Am I able to get replacement? gdope96

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
wait for update boss. already refill balance. please add more australia cc ?
Screenshot from 2022-06-23 04-40-17.png

eurodollars

Seller
Reaction score
Just realized that my 2 comments here have been deleted. so funny.
The checker approves the valid card but when it's used it's a dead card, so can get a refund?
I am looking for a good store that offers refunds for invalid cards and refunds for approved cards that are valid but really dead.
I can send you full repot proof from try2check, if card was marked as valid this is mean it's valid. This is more accurate than your opinion about invalid cards. Provide your username to pm first. I even don't known who you are.

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
Just realized that my 2 comments here have been deleted. so funny.
The checker approves the valid card but when it's used it's a dead card, so can get a refund?
I am looking for a good store that offers refunds for invalid cards and refunds for approved cards that are valid but really dead.
Wtf man? use good bins, jesus... ?
Hidden text for users: thanhnguyenit78

thanhnguyenit78

Carding Novice
Reaction score
UPDATE: +4.4k CC HQ SNIFF BASE / VALID RATE 90%
I select the card I want to buy >> I put it in the cart >> I pay for the selected card >> The card shows the status not checked.
I use that card, it's a dead card
So where is the checker? Where do I check the card to see if it's valid or not?
Please check and refund me.
If possible please show me how to check valid or invalid card.
PM: babyshark
438857xxxxxx4436 12/23
438857xxxxxx5725 06/23
Have a nice day~

Anon247

Carding Novice
Reaction score
dead only your carding skill freshregistred dumbass ?
What does carding skill has to do with dead card? So if a card is dead it does go for carding on your end? Your brain is retardant

gDope001

Basic
Reaction score
dead only your carding skill freshregistred dumbass ?
And whats the skill required exactly u professsional ? U get cc, u find bin that works for site you trying to card and use proxy + anti detect if possible. Is that ur EXTRAORDINARY skill? I bought 1 pc from this shop so far and it was AS DEAD as it could be. Not to mention name on card was Kum instead of KIM. I will give it a few more shots and if I get same DEAD shit I will spam the whole web about how fake it is.. Stop acting like carding is a huge skill. Carding is 1. Get a LIVE CARD, 2nd Get BIN that works where you trying to card. 3. Hide identity and that's the 1,2,3 u need... Why tf would I deal with carding if I had to learn a whole fucking bible sized book to do it??? Do you go to school to learn dealing drugs? NO! Carding is exactly the same but most of these faggots here selling dead cards.

I bet ur Indian hungry ass would "teach me" for $100 how to "card" as if it's something u learn in college. Fucking stfu faggot and give us live cards or go broke bitches!

Last edited:

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
What does carding skill has to do with dead card? So if a card is dead it does go for carding on your end? Your brain is retardant
what the useless bulshit are you talking kid? where proof that card was dead? i saw only one thing:
Can you please provide proofs to pm. Checker mark it as valid:
View attachment 4568
that proof about card status. no need present yourself as an expert when you don't understand issue . you just newbie angry boy who fucked up with cc and cried about this :LOL:

upgrade your account kid. when you can take freebie stuff and manuals from private section, hope it will help you

Top Bottom