Market [€$] HQ CC+FULLZ & DAILY UPDATES / EURODOLLARS AUTOSHOP [€$]

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
And whats the skill required exactly u professsional ? U get cc, u find bin that works for site you trying to card and use proxy + anti detect if possible. Is that ur EXTRAORDINARY skill? I bought 1 pc from this shop so far and it was AS DEAD as it could be. Not to mention name on card was Kum instead of KIM. I will give it a few more shots and spam the whole web how fake it is.. Stop acting like carding is a huge skill. Carding is 1. Get a LIVE CARD, 2nd Get BIN that works where you trying to card. 3. Hide identity and that's the 1,2,3 u need... Why tf would I deal with carding if I had to learn a whole fucking bible sized book to do it??? Do you go to school to learn dealing drugs? NO! Carding is exactly the same but most of these faggots here selling dead cards.

I bet ur Indian hungry ass would "teach me" for $100 how to "card" as if it's something u learn in college. Fucking stfu faggot and give us live cards or go broke bitches!
where did you come from? i talk with you? no
what you wrote here is a total shameful garbage. clown on drugs
i'm sure you even don't have $100 . about what bet are u talking kid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

summing up i will say:
guys who really work dont waste time on writting useless posts . carding is a story about how you choose method for cc or cc for method. all bins not work with all shops\services

gDope001

Basic
Reaction score
where did you come from? i talk with you? no
what you wrote here is a total shameful garbage. clown on drugs
i'm sure you even don't have $100 . about what bet are u talking kid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

summing up i will say:
guys who really work dont waste time on writting useless posts . carding is a story about how you choose method for cc or cc for method. all bins not work with all shops\services
The "method" can you please share bro? I have seen a lot of get rich "methods" being shared over the years on many forums :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Please enlighten us and help us make money with the method.If spending a certain amount on certain websites to NOT flag the system is the method we all know that so if there is anything else PLEASE LET US KNOW.....

jonson001

Basic
Reaction score
what about same register
I don't understand what that is
sorry for asking too much because I can't register

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
The "method" can you please share bro? I have seen a lot of get rich "methods" being shared over the years on many forums :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Please enlighten us and help us make money with the method.If spending a certain amount on certain websites to NOT flag the system is the method we all know that so if there is anything else PLEASE LET US KNOW.....
sure brother:

Hidden text for users: gDope001

dont share it please ?

Lanerolex

Premium
Reaction score
I can’t sign up

Attachments

• 6D8D846C-BE50-47F3-910E-9208C08521DE.png
    6D8D846C-BE50-47F3-910E-9208C08521DE.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom