?CRONOZ SHOP?

CRONOZSHOPz

?CRONOZ SHOP?
Seller
Reaction score
? CVV Fullz / Dumps 101/201 + Pin / fullz + Scan Id + Vaccine Passport / Vaccine Passport (Smarthealth) / All EMV Cloning Software ?

????????

Come shop at my shop and stop getting ripped off on these online stores that give you shit, All my Cvv dumps & fullz are Fresh and first hand, if card dead I have a replacement policy.
????????

Telegram: CronozShop

MADE

Elite
Reaction score
Beware, friends, of this Arab person, a scammer. At first, I agreed with him to conduct a paid experiment. He did not agree. After that, he agreed and we talked about what I want first. He told me that he has 155 cards for what I want!!!!!! Although BINS is extremely rare and hard to get! And he sent me the address of his wallet, and after that I told him to send, not to send, to enter into another topic! And then he dribble and dodge and it ended to no avail! If he had this amount, he would send a card and win a customer! But because he is a liar does not have any card! Lie, lie and rip off!

CRONOZSHOPz

?CRONOZ SHOP?
Seller
Reaction score
Yeah all good nigerian i dont give out free shit and post cuz blackmailing people dont work in this community!!!! good luck trying it on someone else.

Reaction score
Stay away from this scammer, he just want to stole the money.

He sold me a CC, but the debit card number is invalid and after he blocked me from his Telegram Channel.

Check the card that he sold me, and you will confirm that is not valid.

Card 4342570914697889

CVV: 947

Exp: 02/25

Level: CLASSIC / WELLS FARGO

Type: DEBIT

Card Holder: Gabi Hilda Oropeza

Be careful of this Scammers.

Top Bottom