101 dump carding help

staywithmexploit

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I took a random go2bank card that doesnt have a chip and I erased the info on the magnetic strip and encoded the credit dump on the back of the strip,

I attempted to withdraw at some old atm but I got an error message saying " Invalid card number " " Invalid account "

My question is what do the error messages mean? Does that mean my $100 dump is bad? Or is there something else Im missing

4Good

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I took a random go2bank card that doesnt have a chip and I erased the info on the magnetic strip and encoded the credit dump on the back of the strip,

I attempted to withdraw at some old atm but I got an error message saying " Invalid card number " " Invalid account "

My question is what do the error messages mean? Does that mean my $100 dump is bad? Or is there something else Im missing
You are missing something. Message me privately

Worldbosss

Basic
Reaction score

dont listen to the person telling you to message them , you not missing nothing the dump is dead

Top Bottom