1st time going instore dumping any ADVICE

playboicardi

The world won’t show you mercy when you need it
Premium
Reaction score
Hello Members of crdprocc.
I want to touch on a few topics regarding in store carding, printing cards etc...
I couldn't find anything I'm the topics posted so I thought I'd do the honours. I must add that I'm in Canada and ATMs with no chip are non existent.
1) When I'm printing a template to a blank I'm having a few problems with the back of the card, mainly where the Signature Strip goes, what can I do with no signature strip? Do a lot of people just print a template with the signature strip added? I could probably use some more templates. Holograms aren't there either but I'll deal with that later.
2) when I go shopping in a store I want the EMV Chip to malfunction, what's the best way of screwing up the chip enough that it still looks okay but doesn't read. Because I have blanks with chip , that I will just pretend my card is all of a sudden not working and I need to swipe. I've heard of taking an old Nokia charger and cutting it, plugging it in and pushing the open wires against the chip that might work well see.
3) I understand that self checkouts arent the best so if I have a fake ID I'm best to go to smaller shops? Or can I still confidently get a swipe to work at a Walmart or best buy with social engineering.
4) I'd also like to hear what my limit is for purchases roughly, if any one experienced has an idea. Will it only work once? If so how much can I squeeze minimum from lower cards and higher amount on biggers cards.
Well I'm getting ready and actually excited to just run a fuck show. If there's anything I'm missing or if the ideas I mentioned don't compute please be kind enough to share. Just some last minute info I can use to help me I'm my dumping tribulations.

God Bless Brothers and stay safe

Last edited:

Msr605X

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Im in the sams boat tryna figure thos out i got a best buy cc 201 do injust go in there. Tell em my chip doesnt work and swipe and leave lol cause thags what im going to do?

1deep

Basic
Reaction score
I know I'm technically a noob becuse I have never pulled off a swipe BUT I think I got some info your you guys that you'll like.... If you take a power adapter that's in your junk drawer, you know the one that you don't even know what it goes to anymore.... Cut the part that would plug into the device so you have two exposed wires. Plug the other end into the wall. Now, carefully touch an end of the wire to a section of the chip. Both wires need to touch the card but different sections of the chip. It's not gonna spark or anything so just tap it a few times. It will fry the card and won't read anymore.. I promise.

Freshout20

Sw1per
Premium
Reaction score
Ok the get chip to read error you can smash with hammer or hard object just be careful to not damage card. Hit both sides of card and take to air pump at gas station to check to make sure it is broken. Pro tip... for a neater and more presentable card you can use scotch tape or clear nail polish over the chip. Just use exacto knife to cut the edges off the tape or paint with clear nail polish over the chip and it will read error. Good luck man. Once you find methods that are hitting swipe them up!!! Have fun and stay safe!!

ttkid999

Basic
Reaction score
Get a jcop java chip card so u jam once and. Swipe right after. Makes it look less hot

anticlub

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Members of crdprocc.
I want to touch on a few topics regarding in store carding, printing cards etc...
I couldn't find anything I'm the topics posted so I thought I'd do the honours. I must add that I'm in Canada and ATMs with no chip are non existent.
1) When I'm printing a template to a blank I'm having a few problems with the back of the card, mainly where the Signature Strip goes, what can I do with no signature strip? Do a lot of people just print a template with the signature strip added? I could probably use some more templates. Holograms aren't there either but I'll deal with that later.
2) when I go shopping in a store I want the EMV Chip to malfunction, what's the best way of screwing up the chip enough that it still looks okay but doesn't read. Because I have blanks with chip , that I will just pretend my card is all of a sudden not working and I need to swipe. I've heard of taking an old Nokia charger and cutting it, plugging it in and pushing the open wires against the chip that might work well see.
3) I understand that self checkouts arent the best so if I have a fake ID I'm best to go to smaller shops? Or can I still confidently get a swipe to work at a Walmart or best buy with social engineering.
4) I'd also like to hear what my limit is for purchases roughly, if any one experienced has an idea. Will it only work once? If so how much can I squeeze minimum from lower cards and higher amount on biggers cards.
Well I'm getting ready and actually excited to just run a fuck show. If there's anything I'm missing or if the ideas I mentioned don't compute please be kind enough to share. Just some last minute info I can use to help me I'm my dumping tribulations.

God Bless Brothers and stay safe
Newbie Canadian, tryin to get into this hobby we all enjoy. My goal is to buy small physical items with a blank & pin, I was wondering if you'd wanna share the site you buy dumps from, and if they have Canadian dumps with pins

Reaction score
Newbie Canadian, tryin to get into this hobby we all enjoy. My goal is to buy small physical items with a blank & pin, I was wondering if you'd wanna share the site you buy dumps from, and if they have Canadian dumps with pins
Yo hit my telegram up whitecollar2022

Top Bottom