Carding 2021 NEW VCLUB HONEST REVIEW --- coming soon

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
I decided to re-test this CC shop from the request of the vclub admin, with him guiding me into getting some good bases.
When I test cc shop, I look at many things for example: registration fees, cc prices, refund policy and checker cheats. and discount.

VCLUB CC/FULLS PRICE:
  • UK/EU --> expensive between $23 -- $30
  • USA --> affordable between £5 -- $18
[Prices depend on bases and country of cc]

VCLUB CC/FULLS CHECKER:
  • Refund Time --> mainly 5 mins to click on "check" for refund
  • Checker Limit --> limit placed to prevent user with high refund to stop.
  • If you contact support with CCNUM within 5 mins, they will check it and if CC is dead then give you a refund.

GOLD BASES & NORMAL BASES:

• Gold bases are coloured "gold" or "yellow", they are updated daily so they get new cc but those are not refundable
  • Normal bases are coloured "white" or "normal" they are refundable, you can get refund in the tickets if you submit it within 5 mins.
  • Bases marked "no ref" or "non refund" = no refundable, not even in tickets.
1610552615906.png

VCLUB CC/FULLS BALANCE:

• Vclub are not responsible for balance
  • Balance on the a CC will depend on the CC owner, so you can either low balance or high balance.
  • If you choose your good base and time of month then you can "increase" chance of hitting high.

VCLUB SUPPORT:

• Support has always been on for me
  • Support is easily contacted via forum and jabber or on website.
  • Support has always fix my issue with cards or refund
  • Support has improved 1000%

VCLUB CC/FULLS SUMMARY:

ADVANTAGES

• Excellent support services 100% (Support 2021 has always fix all my issues, always available within 1 min or 24hrs)
  • Daily updates --> Golden base
  • Large variety of Country CC
  • Also sells SOCKS5 & some DEAD FULLS

DISADVANTAGES
  • Anti cheat limiter on checker so after too much refund, the checker will stop working properly (but VCLUB Admin is willing to help)

Last edited:

reallyhavin

Basic
Reaction score
Bro vclub is fucking ass now i bought 8 ccs all dead tried to get refund and they said no because their checker said approved but their checker is horseshit because i literally just bought a cc and its telling me invalid card number when i try it but approved on vclub checker. FUCK THIS SITE PERIOD. @vclub yall fell off horribly cant believe i recommended people to your garbage site

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Bro vclub is fucking ass now i bought 8 ccs all dead tried to get refund and they said no because their checker said approved but their checker is horseshit because i literally just bought a cc and its telling me invalid card number when i try it but approved on vclub checker. FUCK THIS SITE PERIOD. @vclub yall fell off horribly cant believe i recommended people to your garbage site
@vclub check your customers

Reaction score
A
I decided to re-test this CC shop from the request of the vclub admin, with him guiding me into getting some good bases.
When I test cc shop, I look at many things for example: registration fees, cc prices, refund policy and checker cheats. and discount.

VCLUB CC/FULLS PRICE:
  • UK/EU --> expensive between $23 -- $30
  • USA --> affordable between £5 -- $18
[Prices depend on bases and country of cc]

VCLUB CC/FULLS CHECKER:
  • Refund Time --> mainly 5 mins to click on "check" for refund
  • Checker Limit --> coming soon

GOLD BASES & NORMAL BASES:

• Gold bases are coloured "gold" or "yellow", they are updated daily so they get new cc but those are not refundable
  • Normal bases are coloured "white" or "normal" they are refundable, you can get refund in the tickets if you submit it within 5 mins.
  • Bases marked "no ref" or "non refund" = no refundable, not even in tickets.
View attachment 860

VCLUB CC/FULLS BALANCE:
  • coming soon

VCLUB CC/FULLS SUMMARY:

ADVANTAGES
  • Support respond with answers
  • Daily updates of CC in golden bases
  • coming soon

DISADVANTAGES
  • coming soon
Any recommendations on which databases and drops to get valid ccs and accounts on the vclub website?, im actually going to do a little testing also for feedback.

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
A

Any recommendations on which databases and drops to get valid ccs and accounts on the vclub website?, im actually going to do a little testing also for feedback.
vclub told me to choose daily updated bases as they are golden base but I still get low balance and dead cc from them.
also, golden base are not refundable be careful.
I am still testing and soon will complete the 2021 review for vclub.

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Day 2. ACCOUNT STILL NOT ACTIVATED AFTER ADMIN RECENTLY POSTED UPDATED BASES OF CARDS TO FORUM. Its clear the admin/staff saw my problem with the site not activating my account after depositing $58 into my account, yet they still have not fixed the problem. Proof of transactions and screenshots from today showing that my account is still not activated and also shows that the transaction has over 180 confirmations in my wallet yet the account activation disclaimer states that the account will be activated after 2 confirmations. Also the 2 jabbers that the site says to contact arent even valid jabbers which means that if something went wrong for other customers who dont have an account on this forum there is almost no chance in getting support if needed. I also PM the admin/staff through this forum and the only response back was "i will contact the admin to investigate"??!!! What is there to investigate i have attached all the proof needed and feel like i am being stalled/robbed. Also if it is not the admin who runs the page on this forum who is it??? I will keep posting updates on this situation. As of now this site is considered NOT RECOMMENDED/SCAM until i see them put in the effort to get my $58 deposit and activation fee resolved. Will post another update tomorrow.
View attachment 876View attachment 877View attachment 879View attachment 880View attachment 881

@CrdPro

and @vclub

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Day 2. ACCOUNT STILL NOT ACTIVATED AFTER ADMIN RECENTLY POSTED UPDATED BASES OF CARDS TO FORUM. Its clear the admin/staff saw my problem with the site not activating my account after depositing $58 into my account, yet they still have not fixed the problem. Proof of transactions and screenshots from today showing that my account is still not activated and also shows that the transaction has over 180 confirmations in my wallet yet the account activation disclaimer states that the account will be activated after 2 confirmations. Also the 2 jabbers that the site says to contact arent even valid jabbers which means that if something went wrong for other customers who dont have an account on this forum there is almost no chance in getting support if needed. I also PM the admin/staff through this forum and the only response back was "i will contact the admin to investigate"??!!! What is there to investigate i have attached all the proof needed and feel like i am being stalled/robbed. Also if it is not the admin who runs the page on this forum who is it??? I will keep posting updates on this situation. As of now this site is considered NOT RECOMMENDED/SCAM until i see them put in the effort to get my $58 deposit and activation fee resolved. Will post another update tomorrow.
View attachment 876View attachment 877View attachment 879View attachment 880View attachment 881
bro

This is very sad.
I have tagged in the admin and the vclub.
hopefully they will reply to you

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
I am in contact with one of the support of vclub.
Drop me your username of vclub, I will forward it to them if admin is taking longer.

vclub

Seller
Reaction score
Day 2. ACCOUNT STILL NOT ACTIVATED AFTER ADMIN RECENTLY POSTED UPDATED BASES OF CARDS TO FORUM. Its clear the admin/staff saw my problem with the site not activating my account after depositing $58 into my account, yet they still have not fixed the problem. Proof of transactions and screenshots from today showing that my account is still not activated and also shows that the transaction has over 180 confirmations in my wallet yet the account activation disclaimer states that the account will be activated after 2 confirmations. Also the 2 jabbers that the site says to contact arent even valid jabbers which means that if something went wrong for other customers who dont have an account on this forum there is almost no chance in getting support if needed. I also PM the admin/staff through this forum and the only response back was "i will contact the admin to investigate"??!!! What is there to investigate i have attached all the proof needed and feel like i am being stalled/robbed. Also if it is not the admin who runs the page on this forum who is it??? I will keep posting updates on this situation. As of now this site is considered NOT RECOMMENDED/SCAM until i see them put in the effort to get my $58 deposit and activation fee resolved. Will post another uHi . apologies for being away suppprt2 is active now. its error send me ur user ane we fix the issue

Reaction score
Problem fixed. The admin and support even gave me extra credits for my wait. This shouldnt go unrecognized. I am living proof. Not many other carding marketplaces will do this. None of the marketplaces Ive dealt with in the past handled my situation as well as this. This marketplace is reccomended. Of course With any marketplace you will come across dead ccs and incomplete fullz at times, no marketplace is perfect..... however you should always judge any marketplace you come across on the web by its Customer support and trustworthiness and vclub is an trustworthy marketplace. No site is perfect so i understand difficulties however the way they took care of me for my patience it was worth it. So far Vclub is top of the list. Subscribe to their telegram bot for updates on the latest most recent bases and you all might come across newer live ccs. Thank you for your support. @vclub

Top Bottom