Proxy 360proxy is now CherryProxy: My Experience with the Name Change

ninadobrew

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share some exciting news—360proxy, the service I’ve been using for a while, has rebranded to CherryProxy! While the name has changed, my experience so far has been just as good, if not better, with a few noticeable improvements.

logo2.png logo3.png

Why the name change?

I was curious about this too, so I looked into it a bit. It turns out they’re doing a brand upgrade to better reflect their services and innovation. Honestly, I think “CherryProxy” has a fresh, vibrant feel to it, which really matches their continuous improvements.

What’s new with CherryProxy?

Since the rebrand, I’ve noticed a few positive changes:
  1. New look and feel: Their logo and interface have had a facelift and now look cleaner and more professional.
  2. Better performance: After the name change, I’ve definitely noticed faster connection speeds, especially during peak times—everything runs smoothly.
  3. New plans and services: They’ve also rolled out new packages, like the Dynamic ISP plan, which seems really useful for users with specific needs.

banner2.gif

How does the name change affect me?

Honestly, the name change hasn’t affected me much at all. My account and plans stayed the same, and everything continues to work as it did before. The only difference is the new name and logo on the interface. Other than that, the service and processes are unchanged.

In summary

Overall, the switch from 360proxy to CherryProxy has been a positive experience for me. The service is just as reliable, if not more so, after the rebrand. If you were already using 360proxy, there’s nothing to worry about—it’s a smooth transition.

Feel free to share your experiences or ask any questions in the comments below!

👉 Click here to visit the CherryProxy website: CherryProxy Website

1280x1280.png

Top Bottom