About bins?

Alex G5

Basic
Reaction score
Okay. Have have manage to set up some contacts for dumps and they all want to know wat bins do I use. Problem is I dnt even know wat bins are for and if they work in my area. I am in the US, does knowing wat bins to use in a certainarea really make a difference or it will work no matter where you are. Please help.

Zyon

Basic
Reaction score
First Bins are Bank Indentification Number. They are the 6 first digits of a card. With those digits we can define:
- if this card is a Visa, Mastercard, Amex...
-which bank and state it does come from

Secondly, if you are in US so try first to use US dumps, buy some dumps from different states and try them in your area so You will find which dump is suitable with your state.

Lindie

Basic
Reaction score
Start with signature cards or regional banks in your area. Ask your dump vendor for a mixture of dumps(random bins) and tell him you want NO debits, only credits. I dont think new carders should attempt debits until your more comfortable.

Keep track of which bins work better then others, Then in the future buy only bins that worked out for you. You will find a winner eventually, Trust me! And when you do, PayPal with that bin until it dies for your area.

No Regerts

Basic
Reaction score
Start with signature cards or regional banks in your area. Ask your dump vendor for a mixture of dumps(random bins) and tell him you want NO debits, only credits. I dont think new carders should attempt debits until your more comfortable.

Keep track of which bins work better then others, Then in the future buy only bins that worked out for you. You will find a winner eventually, Trust me! And when you do, PayPal with that bin until it dies for your area.
whats the difference btw credit and debit when carding, i see no difference does it matter? i get all credit but what if i wanna get debit what can go wrong

ShikoZZ

Basic
Reaction score
debit card means that a verification is done when you pay, if you dont have money on your account, the payement will be canceled.
With credit card, all payment pass, and at the end of the month, you refund the sum with interest. The best is credit card

Top Bottom