Carding Bank Logs & ACH TRANSFER TUT TO DROP/ RECEIVER ACCT - Vcc

flair rick

Carding Novice
Reaction score
rob is a great tutor and leads a top notch logs cashout after the buy no debate

miken8901

Premium
Reaction score
i made a order with this guy he is a fake and im sure all the other people commenting is him personally . he was very fast and responsive until i sent the BTC , He sold me a whole different product besides what i paid for and it was another hackers old work be careful

roberts

Basic
Reaction score
Always you indicate them in Drop acct and fully confirm the account linking. Next, you need to request a top-up to your Drop account via your linked bank ACH transfer. The amount will depend on the victim's account. For example, if you take an account with a Savings balance of $30,134 (It is better to use Savings accounts with large balances, they are the least monitored because they are a long-term investment), you can write off about $9,000 from this balance. The funds will appear in Drop Acct in next 1-2 business days..

create a VCC balance replenishment through the previously linked Drop acct fullz, and transfer amounts, several times for $2,489 or so, until you transfer the entire amount.

roberts

Basic
Reaction score
NOW STOCK UPDATE USA/AUS/EUR Bank Info
[User: Pass + Balance + AN \ RN]
[User: Pass + Balance + AN \ RN + Hold Name]

CONTACT TO Purchase Bank Logs [E-mail Access Logs + Fullz info]
[email protected]
Telegram: @roblogs

rogue

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i've had my experience and must say its a great pleasure for sure yall got my big vouch homie

Top Bottom