Advice for a Noob

bugsbunny12

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello guys, i am really new to this and i have some questions. After a lot of research i'm planing to use Qubes Os + Disp Whonix to connect to a VPS (bought with XMR) ,after that i'm gonna use Sock5 (clean ip, 0 fraud score,cc postal code location). Is this a good OPSec? Will i have problems using the C.C.? I have a lot of doubts because i will try it for the first time.
I HOPE ITS NOT A STUPID QUESTION! PLEASE HELP!

pzar1013

Basic
Reaction score
Overkill OPSEC. Maybe you don't even need that all. And some of the steps might decrease your success rate.

I suggest you get good drops as part of OPSEC as you're a beginner.

Get some cards from disruptmarket.net or stashpatrick.cc and you can try to use same shipping as billing address (if physical products) just to see if your setup is good and your orders are processed.

If you're ordering digital, it will be even easier aslong as you're not trying to card crypto or giftcards.

Good luck.

myquil808

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Overkill OPSEC. Maybe you don't even need that all. And some of the steps might decrease your success rate.

I suggest you get good drops as part of OPSEC as you're a beginner.

Get some cards from disruptmarket.net or stashpatrick.cc and you can try to use same shipping as billing address (if physical products) just to see if your setup is good and your orders are processed.

If you're ordering digital, it will be even easier aslong as you're not trying to card crypto or giftcards.

Good luck.
newer too, how/where would you recommend getting good drops?

Top Bottom