AIRBNB CARDING TUTORIAL

Xenobite

Basic
Reaction score
OK...so I wanted to give an expanded and updated version of this guide. I hope it helps you all out...I can say it works perfectly if you follow all the steps.

First things first...make sure your OPSEC is good...VM running Anti-Detect, a VPN, a socks5 proxy client, CC cleaner...these are all Carding 101 things that I am hoping you have already if you are looking at this...if not, stop right here and go to the OPSEC section of the forum and make sure you have everything you need.

So, now we are ready to go...first thing is to get a few good CC's with address and phone number at the bare minimum...of course I highly recommend @GGMCCLOUD1 cards.

You will be using this information to set up an AirBNB account.

You will need an email...actually 2 emails...while google, yahoo, hotmail, etc. are free and easy to set up, they instantly cause the fraud score to rise...because of how easy they are to set up. I recommend a paid email service. I use runbox.com for 2 main reasons...1-they are easy to card and 2-each email comes with 100 email aliases that you can add and all messages come to the same inbox. The second email actually needs to be a gmail account because one of the verifications is for Google+

Now...phone number can be an issue, unless you have burner numbers...I haven't found any VOIP numbers that will work for the verification.

I have just discovered an incredibly easy way around all of this!! After you set up the account, when you start the verifications, use your info...put your name and all the info in that they are asking for...thing is after you are done with the verifications, you can edit everything about the account...I mean everything!! Name, address, birthday, even sex!

So, there you go...you have two options on verifying the account...you can make all the necessary accounts or use existing stuff you already have access to.

Now you are ready to get the gift cards...the only place to get these are on the desktop version of airbnb.com

Once you are finished setting up the account scroll to bottom of the page and choose gift cards.

All you need is a need is a name and email to send the Gift Card to. Fill out the name, then email, then type a little message to the recipient. The very cool thing about this is, you can send this to any email...doesn't matter if it is associated with an airbnb account or not...after you fill the GC out hit send card and it will take you to the payment screen...use the CC info you purchased from GG. There are several levels of card you can purchase...all the way up to $500.00, now I stick with $250 at a time...you should be able to buy at least 2 cards per account per day. Another loophole I discovered is that at this point, the cardholder info doesn't need to match the account info either...I sent 4 cards from the same account using 3 different CC info and they all worked fine without having to make new accounts for different CC's.

Once the transaction is processed and approved, the card is sent immediately, none of this 60-90 minutes for verification BS like with other e-giftcards. Open up the email you sent the cards to and there are two ways to accept the gift...there is a link if the email is linked to an AirBNB account and there is a code at the bottom that can be copied and added to ANY AirBNB account. And the credit lasts forever and will be used first for your next stay!!!

I think that covers it all!!! I really hope this helps some of you out!! I know I've stayed at some pretty cool places using this method and don't forget...AirBNB stays also make perfect drop locations!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!

Ness

Basic
Reaction score
I donk think this is still working because as far as i can see you can't buy airbnb giftcards on airbnb's website.

Mari Mari

Basic
Reaction score
OK...so I wanted to give an expanded and updated version of this guide. I hope it helps you all out...I can say it works perfectly if you follow all the steps.

First things first...make sure your OPSEC is good...VM running Anti-Detect, a VPN, a socks5 proxy client, CC cleaner...these are all Carding 101 things that I am hoping you have already if you are looking at this...if not, stop right here and go to the OPSEC section of the forum and make sure you have everything you need.

So, now we are ready to go...first thing is to get a few good CC's with address and phone number at the bare minimum...of course I highly recommend @GGMCCLOUD1 cards.

You will be using this information to set up an AirBNB account.

You will need an email...actually 2 emails...while google, yahoo, hotmail, etc. are free and easy to set up, they instantly cause the fraud score to rise...because of how easy they are to set up. I recommend a paid email service. I use runbox.com for 2 main reasons...1-they are easy to card and 2-each email comes with 100 email aliases that you can add and all messages come to the same inbox. The second email actually needs to be a gmail account because one of the verifications is for Google+

Now...phone number can be an issue, unless you have burner numbers...I haven't found any VOIP numbers that will work for the verification.

I have just discovered an incredibly easy way around all of this!! After you set up the account, when you start the verifications, use your info...put your name and all the info in that they are asking for...thing is after you are done with the verifications, you can edit everything about the account...I mean everything!! Name, address, birthday, even sex!

So, there you go...you have two options on verifying the account...you can make all the necessary accounts or use existing stuff you already have access to.

Now you are ready to get the gift cards...the only place to get these are on the desktop version of airbnb.com

Once you are finished setting up the account scroll to bottom of the page and choose gift cards.

All you need is a need is a name and email to send the Gift Card to. Fill out the name, then email, then type a little message to the recipient. The very cool thing about this is, you can send this to any email...doesn't matter if it is associated with an airbnb account or not...after you fill the GC out hit send card and it will take you to the payment screen...use the CC info you purchased from GG. There are several levels of card you can purchase...all the way up to $500.00, now I stick with $250 at a time...you should be able to buy at least 2 cards per account per day. Another loophole I discovered is that at this point, the cardholder info doesn't need to match the account info either...I sent 4 cards from the same account using 3 different CC info and they all worked fine without having to make new accounts for different CC's.

Once the transaction is processed and approved, the card is sent immediately, none of this 60-90 minutes for verification BS like with other e-giftcards. Open up the email you sent the cards to and there are two ways to accept the gift...there is a link if the email is linked to an AirBNB account and there is a code at the bottom that can be copied and added to ANY AirBNB account. And the credit lasts forever and will be used first for your next stay!!!

I think that covers it all!!! I really hope this helps some of you out!! I know I've stayed at some pretty cool places using this method and don't forget...AirBNB stays also make perfect drop locations!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
this sounds good but to me, its super duper complicated
wont bother trying because i like my method better

Top Bottom