all-in-one scheme

deni7711

Basic
Reaction score
So i am new to all this. Last months spent reading the forum an gathering the information about all this. So i figured out some way to get a cash from cards without any other people involved. I could call it all-in-one scheme and i need your opinion about it.
Here it is:
1. First of all i guess i need some security so i get the VPN and SOCKS5 to secure my internet connection (not really sure about what is the best and safest way to pay for services and can i do it really from my own home and my everyday use computer)
2. Buy some anonymous domain and hosting for some kind of a online store -> make a good looking online store.
3. When the store is ready its time to get the credit cards accepted. So send the request to some cc processing company to get the possibility to accept cc's from "customers"
4. Need to bye/find some kind of off-shore merchant account where money could be dropped from cc's.

Ok, it must be ready, so i can card my own site as much as i want (till bank will block cc's acceptance). Also i guess system could be made as a service for other carders. e.g. you make a purchases in my store and we divide money. Anyone could be interested in it?
And now the questions:
How can i get out the cash from a bank account? send it to another and then cash out?
How long time does it take for a bank to block a system? Because in this store will be ONLY stolen cards.
ok, i need some comments from professionals, what do you think about it?
Thanks! ;)

Skull

Basic
Reaction score
they would freez ur money b4 they reach the drop, so u need another plan.

P.S. the rest of the stuff is not that easy to get too

Helix8

Basic
Reaction score
does anyone has something to add about this?
just trying to earn some additional cash for myself :D

ShikoZZ

Basic
Reaction score
me to i really want to make me money off online carding but i dont know any good ways.

Top Bottom