All you guys are massive retards

mustang19

Supreme
Reaction score
There's a very easy way to make money. You need to be a warm body with a mailing address.

Order a card. Everything is based on mailing address. Get a debit card and buy bitcoin. Then charge it back. That's how I paid for the class. You can get bitcoin for free.

The constraint is the card getting banned etc. Then you move to the next identity. So assuming you exist and are a warm body you can make like a thousand dollars automatically. No creift score. No carding. Nothing at all. Just a mailing address to open a bank account.

The fact this isn't taught here proves all of you are massive retards. If the users did this you would make millions on bitcoin exchanges and drive them out of business and everyone would die.

But you won't do it, because you're massive retards and refuse the simplest and most obvious tasks.

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
yeah think you are the retard one if you dont know selfie verification LMAO

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
Are you a millionaire already? If it's not so - why?

patrick.blanks82

Active Carder
Reaction score
You need to find a bank that agreed on that chargeback too ! It's not instant either.

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
Because all of you are too dumb to get a bank account.
I'm asking about you, not everyone else. Where are your millions? The one who really knows what he is talking about earns silently and doesn't shout that everyone around is fools.

mustang19

Supreme
Reaction score
I'm asking about you, not everyone else. Where are your millions? The one who really knows what he is talking about earns silently and doesn't shout that everyone around is fools.
I don't think you read the post or have anything you're trying to say.

Top Bottom