American partners needed for 300k deal and open ups

Ragnar

Basic
Reaction score
I'm a professional carder/hacker and I need an American/Canadian partner,someone that actually lives in USA or Canada that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper, cause there's a lot of money to be made from my deals. I'm talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. So there's no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it's all. Hey people, please if you're not down to do this don't hit me up, if you don't have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don't hit me up,Only serious/ money-minded people are needed. I've been doing this for a while, I've made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I'm back so let's work. You can hit me up on telegram @Clydedexter There's a lot of money to be made

dollarsculptor

https://t.me/moneysculptor
Premium
Reaction score
Trashtalker promised everything, and on the day of the transfer, he just vanished haha, bro is saying he has a deal with a devil, and then on a day of a wire transfer, this devil boy vanished hahaha, if anyone needs proof of chat, I downloaded the whole chat with him.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS TRASHTALKER AND CLOWN
Here is a little sneak peek of the chat, of this clown nigga.
Bro thinks he is so strong with his talk, but his actions are shit, get this nigga out of this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_109.png
    Screenshot_109.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_108.png
    Screenshot_108.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 26

dollarsculptor

https://t.me/moneysculptor
Premium
Reaction score
And I forgot to add, he blocked me and deleted a chat, but good thing I saved a chat from Telegram

hey devil boy, you remember me? ahhahaahahahha
fking trashtalker

ace_money_good

Premium
Reaction score
I'm a professional carder/hacker and I need an American/Canadian partner,someone that actually lives in USA or Canada that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper, cause there's a lot of money to be made from my deals. I'm talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. So there's no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it's all. Hey people, please if you're not down to do this don't hit me up, if you don't have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don't hit me up,Only serious/ money-minded people are needed. I've been doing this for a while, I've made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I'm back so let's work. You can hit me up on telegram @Clydedexter There's a lot of money to be made
im interested.

Top Bottom