Travel Avia, Hotels from Serggik00

Serggik00

Seller
Reaction score

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen!

I present to your attention one of the oldest services on the market! Our service on the official Darknet market has been pleasing our customers for more than 6 years! Many sellers on this resource have known me for many years and can confirm the veracity of my words! I have over 100 transactions through the guarantor, and more than one thousand reviews since 2012! My clients are both ordinary ordinary people like us and public and media personalities: officials, stars, TV stars, bloggers, businessmen and the list goes on and on! On neighboring forums I have my own trade branches in the tourism sector, and other types of businesses! Only on one sadly fallen resource there are almost 2000 reviews from real living people that any of you can contact on the forums! My services are used by many representatives of AGs, Moderators, Sellers, Respected and Old People of darknet projects who can confirm all my words to you! I have made a deposit on a neighboring resource!

Our service is provided on more than 100 resources around the world! I have the statuses of Verified Seller, Respected, Authority, Moderator, and Chief Moderator almost everywhere.

The service was checked by a secret shopper more than once, as a result of which a review was received from the Chief Administrator of one of the resources on shady topics and was noted with high online ratings (I will satisfy those interested)! My service online reaches 20 hours a day! Write to me in telegram https://t.me/FF44FF44 The service will be happy to advise and accompany you on vacation as good friends! We will be glad to have good clients, new acquaintances, and business offers!

Please pay special attention to my contacts! My telegram https://t.me/FF44FF44 nothing else!

We are waiting for you to visit our service!!!

I am waiting for everyone who wants to receive confirmation of my words in a PM or via contacts, I will give out a number of links with my placement on third-party resources! TRUST YOUR HOLIDAY TO PROFESSIONALS, don’t mess with delusional dealers, the price is the same throughout the market, the quality is different! We are the best on the market!!! We invite partners to cooperate! We are open for dialogue!

Taking into account the specificity of the floating market, material suppliers, our prices:

AIR TICKETS - from 40%

HOTELS - from 40%
EXCURSIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT - from 35%

CAR RENTAL - from 40%

Contacts:

Telegram https://t.me/FF44FF44 (Follow the link strictly, there are many fakes)

Telegram channel https://t.me/promo_serggik (Follow the link strictly, there are a lot of fakes)

All transactions are confirmed only in personal messages. Guarantor is welcome (WE NEVER REFUSE GUARANTOR SERVICES)

Be careful there are a LOT OF FAKES!!!

Last edited:

Serggik00

Seller
Reaction score

Our dear friends!
The Serggik00&Ko team warmly and sincerely wishes you a Happy New Year! Alas, 2021 turned out to be not easy for everyone! The restrictive measures due to Covid-19 have made unrealistic global adjustments in almost all areas of business, income and expenses of the population have decreased, and sadly we are no exception! ?A lot of grief and many tears took away the next year, but despite this we need to continue to live and fight not only for ourselves, but also for our offspring, which should live happily ever after! Our team warmly wishes you a Happy New Year 2022! Let Covid-19 recede, as the worst enemy of all mankind! Let the borders open again, let the restrictions end and everything that everyone is tired of! Happy Holidays, dear friends, partners, service clients! All the best to you and your families! Sincerely Serggik00&Ko!

New contact for communication @FF44FF44 (https://t.me/FF44FF44).
We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors (https://t.me/promo_serggik00)!

MADE

Elite
Reaction score
My friend, if you want to exchange information between us regarding the continuation of the ability to book and exchange tools, I am ready and have been working in this field for a long time, and it is my source of income! Send me a private message!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score

Dear friends!
We are starting preparations for the May holidays!!!
We are waiting for you with your holiday wishes!
Due to the large tourist flow, we urge you to contact us in advance!

Contact for communication @FF44FF44 Serggik00 New contact
We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors @promo_serggik00 - our new PORTFOLIO!

THE SERVICE HAS NO OTHER CONTACTS - THESE ARE FAKES!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
United Arab Emirates

Dear friends!

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Paris - France

Dear friends!

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors @promo_serggik00 - our new PORTFOLIO!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Feedback from other friend forum

Dear friends!

We also meet our new telegram channel, instead of the one blocked by competitors Our new PORTFOLIO!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Morocco

Dear friends!

AlAssad1965

Premium
Reaction score
Disney land feedback

Dear friends!

Top Bottom