Any Working Netflix Methods?

Hayots

Basic
Reaction score
as title says.

I want to buy premium without cc method (cuz it's hard to buy with public cc)
So checked all threads that I found. for example the germany ip and italy iban doesnt work for me.

do you know any working methods?

Piratello

Basic
Reaction score
99% of these method that shared are trash and already got patched few month ago
some crazy just do repost them from net for gain some reaction score and waste other members time

normal and best way is buy it with cc but as i said to you (before in another thread)
you need good IP that has not blacklisted and trace by Netflix (from last year til now many noob fucked in many grate sites with tried by generated ccs and some VPN same nordvpn , express ,HMA ...
so many VPNs IPs got blacklisted and trace by these kind site
you need a good socks and then you will see it's easy by cc
I will make one for you as soon as possible in free time

Hayots

Basic
Reaction score
99% of these method that shared are trash and already got patched few month ago
some crazy just do repost them from net for gain some reaction score and waste other members time

normal and best way is buy it with cc but as i said to you (before in another thread)
you need good IP that has not blacklisted and trace by Netflix (from last year til now many noob fucked in many grate sites with tried by generated ccs and some VPN same nordvpn , express ,HMA ...
so many VPNs IPs got blacklisted and trace by these kind site
you need a good socks and then you will see it's easy by cc
I will make one for you as soon as possible in free time
I didnt want to bother you so didnt reply you back. I used expressvpn and nordvpn servers but both of doesnt work (like 50-100 attempt in 3-5 days),
I didnt use socks and I do not know how to use them. And thanks again for the acc thing.

Piratello

Basic
Reaction score
I didnt want to bother you so didnt reply you back. I used expressvpn and nordvpn servers but both of doesnt work (like 50-100 attempt in 3-5 days),
I didnt use socks and I do not know how to use them. And thanks again for the acc thing.
Socks is easy to install:

Firefox -> Settings -> Proxy -> Socks, enter IP + Port, click on apply. That's it.
However I sent you a PM with NetFlix premium 4K account (Created, not hacked)

D00mer

Basic
Reaction score
Socks is easy to install:

Firefox -> Settings -> Proxy -> Socks, enter IP + Port, click on apply. That's it.
However I sent you a PM with NetFlix premium 4K account (Created, not hacked)
hope i get it too

Top Bottom