Anyone ever have gmail DELETE their emails?

Onyon Plz

Basic
Reaction score
I was in an email today carding when i went back, ALL of the emails were deleted. Acct access was open but ALL emails were deleted (inbox, sent, trash).

This is a newer acct and later today it happened a SECOND TIME.

Any ideas?

undead

Basic
Reaction score
Maybe you are being keylogged and someone is fucking with you. Or if it was someone else's account maybe they caught on that someone was accessing their account. Doesnt make sense why they wouldnt just change the pass and lock you out so first version makes more sense. Can you clarify if it was someone elses email or yours?

Onyon Plz

Basic
Reaction score
mine, used for carding ebay. new gmail. nothing else changed on PC except that.

ShikoZZ

Basic
Reaction score
I was in an email today carding when i went back, ALL of the emails were deleted. Acct access was open but ALL emails were deleted (inbox, sent, trash).

This is a newer acct and later today it happened a SECOND TIME.

Any ideas?
Gmail can delete your e-mails also, it's a known fact that gmail is very unsafe when using, just like yahoo and hotmail gmail is even worst, you could even browse through e-mails with a google exploit at some point, they fixed that. Bottom line, gmail is not safe if you're using it for serious stuff. Use small mailboxes.

McLarent

Basic
Reaction score
Someone has accesos to You password , only if You are not using for illegal activities

Top Bottom