Black List apeclub He is a fraudster and applied for compensation of US$20,000. Contact tg: @clubape, @apedclub, store link: https://apeclub.world, https://cluba

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
We got reported on other forum by same sellers i guess. And we won the report of course, since all we do is moderate users and sellers and if any breaks the rules, he get's banned it's simple as that. If admin needs our response further more we are here if not, wish you all good luck. ✌️

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
something fishy going on, sept 29
base sold...
he was suppose to be paid... didn't

week later
his base was found on other stores... so that means cards been tampered with

but either way his base sold out 29th he needs to be paid.

cuz u see proof you posted? his cards found on other stores After SEPT 29 i see october in the other stores db.

but u said it sold out on sept 29th
man needs to be paid.

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
something fishy going on, sept 29
base sold...
he was suppose to be paid... didn't

week later
his base was found on other stores... so that means cards been tampered with

but either way his base sold out 29th he needs to be paid.

cuz u see proof you posted? his cards found on other stores After SEPT 29 i see october in the other stores db.

but u said it sold out on sept 29th
man needs to be paid.
first payout is processed after 3 days and we were undergoing updates that's why all payouts that week were delayed and btw you are not even a moderator wtf you doing here?

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
first payout is processed after 3 days and we were undergoing updates that's why all payouts that week were delayed and btw you are not even a moderator wtf you doing here?
just a spectator with no judgement to each sides.

as far as i can see, his base sold on your shop sept 29th

his base was not found on any other shop until later in october...
he should be paid because his base wasn't found on shops same date as he uploaded to you.
so clearly somebody took his base and dumped it everywhere after...

why would he reupload his base when you told him its sold out ???

kingslayer

Basic
Reaction score

he should be paid because his base wasn't found on shops same date as he uploaded to you.

he ain't gonna get a single penny from ape fraudsterrr
i guarantee you

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score

base is not bought by a single user so let's say a user bought from my store and uploaded elsewhere. and we have already refunded all users that bought from his bases, he broke the rules and he won't be paid and this will be the final decision.

Yumdal

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I tried this guy with 500 cards which is 60% valid on my side they end up saying my bases was uploaded elsewhere. I'm pretty sure @P-phantom is saying the fact, beside i only deal with cc-street on here which i still have some more bases with cc-stress and funds they did not pay me. than i made up my mind to change partner and i bash in for @apeclub they checked my stuffs and it was going on they said i uploaded somewhere else same happen with Limbo said the same thing and banned me from shop pannel and never paid me for what i sold. Apeclub is a scam they scam on here they have links with other shop owners if they relize u have first hand bases they sale them in thier shop and also upload alsewhere to make profit for them self. @admin please do something about this issue i was also scamm by this same Apeclub. i hope at then end they agree thier bullshit and Pay the supplier his Funds . i will be on to reply every coment.

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
looks like apeclub gonna be shutdown soon, more sellers coming up
i already noticed something wrong on the shop because 1 day seller rating was like at 50 positive and 100 negetives, the next day it went to 10000 positive and 1000 negetives
so clearly fake ratings

atm the clear evidence is a-phantoms base sold out sept 29th as per screenshot
never got paid....
but october his base found on other shops seller has no reason to share a base thats been sold out and used ... only thing is apeclub can use this against seller saying he shared his base on other stores to NOT get paid...

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
We are not gonna get shut down for scammer sellers lol. Who got scammed from us please make a scam report and @CrdPro you should ban all these MOD wannabes here.

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
I tried this guy with 500 cards which is 60% valid on my side they end up saying my bases was uploaded elsewhere. I'm pretty sure @P-phantom is saying the fact, beside i only deal with cc-street on here which i still have some more bases with cc-stress and funds they did not pay me. than i made up my mind to change partner and i bash in for @apeclub they checked my stuffs and it was going on they said i uploaded somewhere else same happen with Limbo said the same thing and banned me from shop pannel and never paid me for what i sold. Apeclub is a scam they scam on here they have links with other shop owners if they relize u have first hand bases they sale them in thier shop and also upload alsewhere to make profit for them self. @admin please do something about this issue i was also scamm by this same Apeclub. i hope at then end they agree thier bullshit and Pay the supplier his Funds . i will be on to reply every coment.
Open scam report and post proofs if you got scammed by us.

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
As a matter of fact all these sellers that reply here all agree by their selves that they are sellers on other stores + they include the names of the stores that they sell to. So no need for us to do anything as long as they confirm it. Waiting for mod replies, if anything is asked from us we are ready to deliver it.

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
ah true look at vclub, they still here.

you win apeclub lol why dont ya leak his db for us since you found his base on other shops

Yumdal

Carding Novice
Reaction score
As a matter of fact all these sellers that reply here all agree by their selves that they are sellers on other stores + they include the names of the stores that they sell to. So no need for us to do anything as long as they confirm it. Waiting for mod replies, if anything is asked from us we are ready to deliver it.

So simple make payment to the supplier which u made soo much money from. right after u told me my bases was founds in other shop i was shocked and only shake my head and moves on i know u only scamm me because i was never dealing with anyone beside @cc-street who refuse to pay my funds and keeping my bases in his shop at the moment. so i knew i was scammed thats why i never mind taking pictures of our convo and i even deleted them. @admin ask Apeclub he knows what am talking about very well. just be nice man and pay the suplliers his funds FRFR

A-phantom

Premium
Reaction score
he ain't gonna get a single penny from ape fraudsterrr
i guarantee you
looks like apeclub gonna be shutdown soon, more sellers coming up
i already noticed something wrong on the shop because 1 day seller rating was like at 50 positive and 100 negetives, the next day it went to 10000 positive and 1000 negetives
so clearly fake ratings

atm the clear evidence is a-phantoms base sold out sept 29th as per screenshot
never got paid....
but october his base found on other shops seller has no reason to share a base thats been sold out and used ... only thing is apeclub can use this against seller saying he shared his base on other stores to NOT get paid...

My first base was on September 28th, but I only want this sale screenshot for the time being. The base on the 29th sold for $16,000 and the base on the 28th for $5,000. He never paid me and kept delaying it until it was used up. All cards
1696808280341.png

kingslayer

Basic
Reaction score
base is not bought by a single user so let's say a user bought from my store and uploaded elsewhere. and we have already refunded all users that bought from his bases, he broke the rules and he won't be paid and this will be the final decision.
Bullshit u refunded all users lmao, if they bought at 29 sep and u found it on oct, it more than 3 days, they already used the cards.
Anyway your way to find cards and sell it on other stores is amazing, never thought of this way before lol

Top Bottom