Apple Pay to BTC + Cashout Tutorial (2022)

Metaphase

Elite
Reaction score
Hello friends,

My specialty is loading accounts and following the latest methods for cashing out into crypto. I have years of experience in Apple Pay cashout, bank loading, and Coinbase loading. My services are reputable, successful, and profitable.

At the moment, I am searching for users with Apple Pay who are ready to earn BTC daily. I have developed a new method for Apple Pay which allows me to cashout into BTC instantly. Once we begin working together, I will guide you through this process, including the tools that are required.

2022-06-04 15.30.42.jpg

I can also load any verified Coinbase accounts. The accounts must be located in the USA or Canada. I will always load to the full limit with BTC, and we would split the total cashout 50/50. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn more than $10k within 2 days. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this.

If anyone has any USA banks available, I can load them as well. The account does not need to be aged, but I will ask some questions to make sure that my deposits will clear.

I've included some photos of my work with previous clients above. If anybody has questions, feel free to PM me.

My Telegram is @Metaphase

This is the best way to reach me for now. But if you have a preferred method of chatting, send a PM and let me know.

Peace,

- Metaphase

KushKarder

Basic
Reaction score
I contacted this guy and he loaded my Apple Pay last week. I received my profits in BTC, as promised.

Was a bit hesitant at first, but his services are legit. I’ll be working with him on some Coinbase moves soon

P1ru$w1p3

Premium
Reaction score
Hello friends,

My specialty is loading accounts and following the latest methods for cashing out into crypto. I have years of experience in Apple Pay cashout, bank loading, and Coinbase loading. My services are reputable, successful, and profitable.

At the moment, I am searching for users with Apple Pay who are ready to earn BTC daily. I have developed a new method for Apple Pay which allows me to cashout into BTC instantly. Once we begin working together, I will guide you through this process, including the tools that are required.

View attachment 6107

I can also load any verified Coinbase accounts. The accounts must be located in the USA or Canada. I will always load to the full limit with BTC, and we would split the total cashout 50/50. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn more than $10k within 2 days. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this.

If anyone has any USA banks available, I can load them as well. The account does not need to be aged, but I will ask some questions to make sure that my deposits will clear.

I've included some photos of my work with previous clients above. If anybody has questions, feel free to PM me.

This is the best way to reach me for now. But if you have a preferred method of chatting, send a PM and let me know.

Peac

Hello friends,

View attachment 6107

Peace,

- Metaphase
HMU we can do business G!

biegya

Premium
Reaction score
Hello friends,

View attachment 6107

Peace,

- Metaphase
I humbly ask you to work with me. No curves in my spines. I am straight, I live in Denmark and Sweden and I am willing to work with you and learn the apple pay cashout. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Metaphase

Elite
Reaction score
I humbly ask you to work with me. No curves in my spines. I am straight, I live in Denmark and Sweden and I am willing to work with you and learn the apple pay cashout. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Let's work together then. I've got some other methods which might interest you. Send me a PM

Metaphase

Elite
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am still offering Apple Pay loading + mentorship opportunities for beginners. I have many different methods that I can teach you, depending on what you want to learn.

PM if you are interested and I will get back to you promptly

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
I contacted this guy and he loaded my Apple Pay last week. I received my profits in BTC, as promised.

Was a bit hesitant at first, but his services are legit. I’ll be working with him on some Coinbase moves soon
do youself dude, make money youself ok , don't talk other man.

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score
apple ID can buy from net, cvv from shop ,------why the seller tell you tutorial,he do heself ,make money ,don't give you.

kidxkid11

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Hello friends,

View attachment 6107

Peace,

- Metaphase
I have Apple Pay and ready to work bro

Top Bottom