Associate name with prepaid Visa card

Winter Bloom

Basic
Reaction score
Hi,
What are the best prepaid visa cards that can be associated with random name and surname and also can be used online. I need prepaid visa to verify some accounts that require deposit on card.

Avionix

Basic
Reaction score
i can get you Visa Gift card, but that is not carded, i need to buy it myself. But can fix it tomorow, if you want PM me, I take LR.

DenMar

Basic
Reaction score
Vanilla visa prepaid works. They ask you to register with zip code(can use any) and that's it. Can shop online with any made up name and address with matching zip code. I paid for my VPN like that.

DenMar

Basic
Reaction score
What u mean? When I use vanilla visa prepaid gift card for instance I want to purchase one year of vpn($40) I go to like Walmart, 711 or anywhere that sells. Pay $40 plus $5 fee. Then per there pOlicy if I wish to spend my $ From prepaid gIftcsrd online or use at gas pump(also requires zip) you just go to vanillavisa.com and enter a valid zip code(can be any valid zip code!!!)Then after that I can purchase any service(like VPN) online and make up a fake name and as long as the address I use is legitimate with matching zip code registered to the card, my VPN service has been purchased without revealing my real info. Green dot, rush card and other prepaid debit requires full info with ssn(duh). But ya vanilla visa IMO is best way

Avionix

Basic
Reaction score
Vanilla visa prepaid works. They ask you to register with zip code(can use any) and that's it. Can shop online with any made up name and address with matching zip code. I paid for my VPN like that.
me too, but here you dont need to say any Zip Code, or any..

AKIЯA

Basic
Reaction score
many prepay are available here in USA market from which i see some are from Green Dot, Western Union Money Card, American Express Prepaid Serve, Visa Vanilla Prepaid Card, etc.

i try to pay for site with carded discover gift card ) it deny it by BIN possibly. because it have the appropriete funds but it say declined. this after i regged a zip code.))

Top Bottom