Exchange AudiA6 Crypto Mixer: BTC/LTC/ETH/ETC/BCH/BSV/TetherOMNI/XRP

AudiA6

Exchange Service
Premium
Reaction score

Most mixers are a cheap bastard. You are told that the transaction will interfere with other transactions and will be divided in parts, and therefore it will be clean ... In fact, the mixing of the crypt only complicates the investigation process on the part of the special services, but does not chop off the tails.

Remember - a clean exit transaction is a transaction with completely chopped-off tails. There is only one option to chop off the tails - is to take your dirty crypt from you and give your clean one.

This is why my mixer is better than all the others combined. I won't mix anything for you, I'll just take the dirty crypt from you and give you the clean one. What I will do with your dirty crypt is my personal concern.

Tariffs ... If you are reading this text, then you should know. Regardless of which tariff you choose in the form on the website, the tariff will still be general, 3%. Rates added for show-off.

Crypt that can be erased with Ariel powder:
  • BTC
  • LTC
  • ETH
  • ETC
  • BCH
  • BSV
  • TetherOMNI
  • XRP
Contact telegram for communication: @obmen_audia6
Direct link: https://t.me/obmen_audia6
Jabber: [email protected]
TOR version of the site: http://psmfbcc352n2eeir.onion

Last edited:

rawen

Basic
Reaction score
Fixed commission of 3% regardless of the amount?

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Не пользуешься обменником AudiA6.best?
Ошибка!
Не читаешь наш телеграмм канал
https://t.me/audia6_official ?
Фатальная ошибка!

Не совершай ошибок, подпишись и меняй крипту в лучшем обменнике от Ауди!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Слышали, что сейчас все чаще крипту блокируют биржи или обменники из-за высокого процента aml?

Мы не блокируем. Нам в целом все равно на чистоту и происхождение ваших средств, в том числе на KYC и AML.

А ещё у нас есть миксер. И можем даже почистить ваши монеты, таким образом, что никто и никогда не узнает их изначальный цвет 😅

Сохраните в закладки 😉

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
На днях пересчитали совокупный объем наших резервов и пришли к выводу, что их уже намного больше 100кк $.
У многих обменников также? Думаем, нет.
О чем говорить, если только депозитов у нас больше чем 200к $.
Вы все еще выбираете между обменками и не знаете какую выбрать?

Мы вам поможем: ТОЛЬКО AudiA6!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Совсем скоро у нас выйдет интервью?
А вот кому - пусть останется загадкой.

Следите за новостями лучшего обменника AudiA6.best 😉

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Дорогой друг, приветствуем тебя!
Напоминаем, что наши официальные контакты поддержки есть в шапке нашего сайта, и копировать их необходимо только оттуда!
Также не забываем проверять, что реквизиты, выданные оператором, действительно принадлежат нам по инструкции:

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Очередной ролик Мультичела о нас!)
Смотрим и помним, что AudiA6 - лучший обменник EVER!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Как говорят другие обменники: "Менять крипту только у Ауди А6!"

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen! The team of your best service AudiA6 wishes you a Happy New Year 2024!
Let the New Year take with it all the best and most necessary for you. We wish you fabulous income, interesting development, wonderful friends and a magical transformation of success in life and your business.

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Dear Clients! We hasten to inform you about our work schedule during the New Year holidays: We are leaving for the weekend today
(December 30) and resuming work from January 11! I'll see you soon, happy holidays again!!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Happy New Year 2024 everyone! We are entering the working mode and are ready to change any amounts and directions for you!
Audia6.best

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Appeal to the owners of services, shops and large clients: At the moment, we have special discounts for volume and frequent exchanges! We have a partner account on our website, where, depending on your turnover, you can get an additional percentage discount on all our services!

Sign up for the affiliate program and reduce costs on exchanges and mixing! 😉 https://audia6.best

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
February Survey:
What New Exchange Directions Would You Like to See? Or do you have any suggestions and wishes for our service? Or maybe you have a super idea that will change the exchange industry once and for all? Do not hesitate, write in PM!

AudiA6.best - we listen to what people have to say!

Top Bottom