Exchange AudiA6: Exchange Service Cash In / BTC / ETH / LTC / QIWI / QR Tinkoff / and 200 more cryptocurrencies. CASH in any country in the world

AudiA6

Exchange Service
Premium
Reaction score

Exchange directions:

• Cash In - BTC
  • BTC - transfer (Sberbank, Alpha, Tinkoff, Privat24, Monobank, Rife, etc.)
  • BTC - QR Tinkoff
  • BTC - QIWI
  • BTC - Yandex.Money
  • BTC - cash in any country in the world
  • BTC - VISA/MASTERCARD
  • BTC - Payeer/ADVCASH/Perfect/РаyРal/Skrill/Neteler
  • Conversion of any cryptocurrency to any cryptocurrency
  • Cash in any country - for any crypt
  • Cash in one country - cash in another country
  • and 200 more cryptocurrencies

% at the moment about + 3% on Binance and below
The course is different every day, the market is different every day, everything is very volatile. There are times when I change -1% at the Binance rate in your direction, it all depends on the market at the time of the exchange.

Contact telegram for communication: @obmen_audia6
Direct link: https://t.me/obmen_audia6
Jabber: [email protected]

ATTENTION!!!! Be sure to follow the direct link in the telegram, fakes are possible!!!! Also, be sure to verify the transactions in the PM at least the first ones, I am not responsible for transactions without confirmation in the PM !!!!

Last edited:

AudiA6

Exchange Service
Premium
Reaction score
Dear users, as well as not dear users, bandits, vagabonds, scammers and all all everything!! Starting from this day, the exchanger site is fully functional https://audia6.best (with a rederict on https://all24.cc).
A commission is charged for all exchange directions 3% from binance (mainly from binance, in some directions from exmo and best due to the absence of a pair on binance), QR Tinkoff 5% (for contacts 4-5%).
BUT!!!! It will be cheaper to change by contacting the operator's chat or telegram @audia6_obmen or in Jabber [email protected] and [email protected]. already wrote that the rate is volatile, unfortunately it is technically impossible to implement that would change without loss by the percentage of the commission that I can give you in person !!!! Sometimes it is 2%, sometimes 2,2%, sometimes 2,5%, but the maximum is - 3%. On the site there is always a commission of 3%, with a personal appeal via contacts or chat, you can make an exchange cheaper.

With regards to the site https://audia6.best
You can give away: Bitcoin, Cash In, Binance Coin BEP20, Bitcoin BEP20, Tether OMNI, Tether TRC20, Tether BEP20, Tether ERC20, DAI ERC20, DAI ВЕР20, BitTorrent TRC20, Dogecoin, Ethereum ERC20, TRON TRC20.
You can get: QR Tinkoff, Bitcoin, Binance Coin BEP20, Bitcoin BEP20, Tether OMNI, Tether TRC20, Tether BEP20, Tether ERC20, DAI ERC20, DAI ВЕР20, BitTorrent TRC20, Dogecoin, Ethereum ERC20, TRON TRC20, QIWI RUB, ЮMoney (Яндекс.Деньги), Visa/MasterCard, Монобанк, Приват24, ВТБ, Тинькофф, Альфа банк, Сбербанк (RUB), Cash in TRY, Cash in UAH, Cash in EUR, Cash in USD, Cash in RUB, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash ABC, Bitcoin Cash SV, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple и Zcash.

I also remind you that I only accept pure cryptocurrency on the exchanger., unmarked darkmarket on AML, BUT I can take dirty for additional 3% commissions with further withdrawal to any payment system you are interested in. To exchange not very clean crypt, please contact the chat or by contacts, from me the withdrawal by aml is no more than 25% !!!. Only the pure crypt changes on the site!!!!

Who will be interested in registering on the site?

1. First of all, regular customers, since there is a bonus system depending on the turnover, well the usual rascal as in any exchanger from the best ... Basically it is necessary for those who do not want to change by contacts, but just quietly calmly without dialogues wants to change on the site. I remind you once again that is cheaper to change by contacts!!
2. To advertising partners, advertise my site using the referral link, people register using your link, and you get cashback from their turnover. Also, separate agreements with wholesalers are possible and without ref references, purely on an oral agreement. Who is interested in API - under development.
3. Everyone else, who wants to be a taste of new projects, including with regards to investing and making money, are also expected to play for money (like a poker room), and other entertaining and gambling sweets that will be available only registered users.
4. Cah out services, who want to save money on an accountant - individual conditions for volumes.

And yes, the next design change)))))
Well, for fun: [/ B] you can write to us in a chat on the site, in a vibe, in a cart in a bot, for soap, but at least in classmates and VKontakte)))) Write, do not piss in short, you always They will answer, I try to strain my support slaves so that the feedback is at the highest level. If they answer for a long time, communicate rudely - complain to me in PM.

rawen

Basic
Reaction score
is the service working? They don't respond to contacts.

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Свершилось! Шикарнейшая новость!
Мы создали собственный информационный канал о мире крипты, даркнета, IT и о многом другом!
Скорее подписываемся, скоро у нас будут масса самой полезной и интересной инфы! ☺️

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Количество отзывов о нас на старейшем крипто сайте Bits.Media перешло на вторую сотню.
Го знакомиться?)

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Знали ли вы, что с нами можно связаться не только через форму на сайте, но и:

✅Telegram: @audia6_obmen
✅E-mail: [email protected]
✅Jabber1: [email protected]
✅Jabber2: [email protected]
✅qTox: 1F2F83AA634455DE2FF21DE1CFBF3D5963E666FCFDDA18D3071D2B5F27012F7E7DEAB2186136

Сохраняйте себе, чтобы не забыть 😉

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Дорогие клиенты!
Сегодня хотелось бы анонсировать нашу реферальную программу: совсем скоро она будет готова и вы сможете получать процент с каждого обмена, который сделал человек, пришедший по вашей реферальной ссылке!
Следите за подробностями в ближайшее время у нас в канале:

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Один из самых известных криптовалютных сайтов и мониторингов BitsMedia включил нас в топ-10 лучших обменных пунктов!
Не даром, у нас уже больше 150 отзывов, ведь благодарные клиенты знают, что только Ауди дает самые выгодные курсы по всем направлениям!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Не пользуешься обменником AudiA6.best?
Ошибка!
Не читаешь наш телеграмм канал
https://t.me/audia6_official ?
Фатальная ошибка!

Не совершай ошибок, подпишись и меняй крипту в лучшем обменнике от Ауди!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Слышали, что сейчас все чаще крипту блокируют биржи или обменники из-за высокого процента aml?

Мы не блокируем. Нам в целом все равно на чистоту и происхождение ваших средств, в том числе на KYC и AML.

А ещё у нас есть миксер. И можем даже почистить ваши монеты, таким образом, что никто и никогда не узнает их изначальный цвет 😅

Сохраните в закладки 😉

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
На днях пересчитали совокупный объем наших резервов и пришли к выводу, что их уже намного больше 100кк $.
У многих обменников также? Думаем, нет.
О чем говорить, если только депозитов у нас больше чем 200к $.
Вы все еще выбираете между обменками и не знаете какую выбрать?

Мы вам поможем: ТОЛЬКО AudiA6!

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Помните про наш новостной канал в телеграме?

Так вот, он настолько хорош, что мы всем офисом отписались от всех СМИ и новостных пабликов, а новую информацию черпаем исключительно из нашего канала 😅
Присоединяйтесь и вы:

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Совсем скоро у нас выйдет интервью?
А вот кому - пусть останется загадкой.

Следите за новостями лучшего обменника AudiA6.best 😉

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
4 dozens of presence forums, 17 operators, tens of thousands of satisfied customers, 300 thousand dollars of deposits, more than 40 million dollars of reserves in different currencies.
What is this? Of course AudiA6.best.
Truly, the best exchanger.

AudiA6Support

Active Carder
Reaction score
Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen! The team of your best service AudiA6 wishes you a Happy New Year 2024!
Let the New Year take with it all the best and most necessary for you. We wish you fabulous income, interesting development, wonderful friends and a magical transformation of success in life and your business.

Top Bottom