Market Bahira Finance [NEW] [FRESH CCs, DUMPS] [DAILY UPDATES]

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
The question is, are your dumps coming with TRACK 1 + TRACK 2 + PIN?

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
The question is, are yoNo PIur dumps coming with TRACK 1 + TRACK 2 + PIN?

No PINs. Some come with track1+track2 and others only with track2. Some come with state + zip as well.

Suka1010

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Please I need flash btc anyone can help with that ??

fetish101

Basic
Reaction score
I bought 5 dumps from this shop, 4 valid, 1 dead.
I have deposit problems, but the administrator immediately solved the my deposit problem, he is a sincere person. Good )

MZKOO0

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Add more ccs uk Canada uae with good valid rates and good prices ??

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
Have 101 in the shop?
Will come soon.

---

Limited Offer: Invite Friends, Receive 50% (Up To 10$) For Each Purchase Your Friend Does
How to: Go to My account -> Copy Referral Link -> Send to Friend

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
We are a new shop but slowly and progressively aim to fill the shop with HQ cvvs and dumps.

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
since 2 months ago no update yet how comes shop no update ?
We are currently working on expanding our resources.

We aim to provide buyers with first-hand material with the exception of a few selected sellers, knowing they are not cross-selling.
We have big respect for this market and know how crucial it is to maintain good customer relations.

> In more depth, gathering/sniffing material from other resources is one of the main core elements to success in this business.
Doing this incorrectly or without highest caution will quickly lead to a negative reputation and damage customer relations.

Many other shops use automated tools and/or third parties to gather material, fully knowing others also having access to same resources.
That usually happens due to the use of automated, public and in few cases private tools/methods to gain access to the resources, arrogantly convinced of exclusive access.
In reality, exclusive access to such resources is extremely rare and this results in nothing but the cross-selling of material over different shops, forums and platforms.
It also results in nothing but successively lower valid rates. which most shops simply overlook and in many cases blame buyers for.
This is one of the areas we are currently working on, basically ensuring as much exclusive access to as many resources as possible.

In addition, having a system selecting out appropriate material to be sold is another story we learned must be taken serious as well.
This is mainly a question about timing with respect to ratio of the size for each resource and how much material is collected from each during a certain period.
I.e. a small resource producing little martial during a certain period of time will more likely quickly be impacted by a negative trend of valid rate when selling bases, as opposed to selling the same amount of material from a bigger resource producing more martial.
This may seem easier said said than done, but the reality is a system of its own is needed for this purpose alone to maintain balance between a stable flow of fresh and high valid rate material.

With this said, we will not start pushing bases until we can ensure the highest possible valid rates.
There is currently no estimation of when new bases will start to be pushed out on a regular basis, but it will be announced here once it happens.

Top Bottom