bank logs

Charlie

Basic
Reaction score
hello i have a few questions about bank logins. what info i must have to cashout the money? as i understand it depends from bank? and is there possibility to buy bank login (example French BNP Paribas), then open in the same bank account, transfer money from bought login to opened account and then to cashout the money from ATM? and one more, is there possibility to cashout usa bank login if i am in another country?
thanks in advance for answer!

Mopsi32

Basic
Reaction score
hello i have a few questions about bank logins. what info i must have to cashout the money? as i understand it depends from bank? and is there possibility to buy bank login (example French BNP Paribas), then open in the same bank account, transfer money from bought login to opened account and then to cashout the money from ATM? and one more, is there possibility to cashout usa bank login if i am in another country?
thanks in advance for answer!
Yes, this way what you mentioned, how drops works.. If you can open account with fake details, It is the best business! There are a lot of bank login seller who looking for good and reliable drops who can receive payment with 0% risk.

You only have to find a ppl who have this bank login and know how to do transfer 100% successful. For example the member 'Sefyu' do this but he is now in UNRESOLVED PROBLEM.

Hope I could help you!

Charlie

Basic
Reaction score
thanks! yes i saw that Sefyu is in UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS. and what about cashing out, for example usa bank login, if i am in not usa?what should i do?

Charlie

Basic
Reaction score
and one more question, is bank transfer and bank wire the same? thanks in advance...

Mopsi32

Basic
Reaction score
thanks! yes i saw that Sefyu is in UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS. and what about cashing out, for example usa bank login, if i am in not usa?what should i do?
You want to cashout US bank logins with EU bank drop?
I have never do this, but as I know its not a good idea. Correct me if I am wrong!
If you want to cashout US bank logins, you have to find a trusted US bank drop!!!
and one more question, is bank transfer and bank wire the same? thanks in advance...
Bank wire is immediate, transfer takes a few days!

Charlie

Basic
Reaction score
You want to cashout US bank logins with EU bank drop?
I have never do this, but as I know its not a good idea. Correct me if I am wrong!
If you want to cashout US bank logins, you have to find a trusted US bank drop!!!
Bank wire is immediate, transfer takes a few days!
thank you very much!!

Emmanuel1425

Basic
Reaction score
its possible with payment services like WU and others just get a working method and you will fly through

Jbaez

Basic
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy good USA bank logs

Top Bottom