Basic question for the pros about cookies...please help!?!??

capntrips

Basic
Reaction score
hello all!!!

Im hoping someone will be so kind as to answer a basic questiuon for a self-taught noob. im having a good bit of success, but always cant get through any site that uses paypal for their payment processing. my opsec setup is identical everytime and works with walmart, computer shops, clothing shops, gift cards, and many others...but never paypal.

to be clear, im not talking about paypal.com itself, but a shop that uses paypal to complete the sale by cvv. they serve as payment gateway/system for small stores.

the mauin reason i need to succeed is that i want this specific necklace for my mom, its handmade and one of a kind. the store isvery small, a single persons hand made items, not even a store really...more like an online yard sale, but it kicks my ass every time!

i need any help or pointers or tuts to get me through the payment and get this item shipped, its only 400 bucks for gods sake! i have bought a paypal acct from my state, with cookies and user agent string. i have a paypal by bancorp cvv thats valid and the card holder is in the same zipcode as my drop address. thats about as god as it gets, right?

i need instruction on properly using the user agent with my proxy (911.re) and ill have socks5 from the cc zip as well...

i also need help installing the cookies into firefox browser...

if someone out there can please help me i would be very grateful, ill be loyal to anyone looking to collaborate and work together, or any sellers out there looking for a good client. i need a new supplier of cvv now that jstash is gone. i used them exclusively and spent alot of money with them because they were the only shop whose cards i continuously had success with. no success with other shops i tested.

please help comrades! thank you all!

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
That cookies needs to be converted into Json file for it to work. Needs timing if you are using a stealth paypal acc.

Top Bottom