Beginning Carder Looking For Partnership

hitlersson82

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

well so far I have studied a ton for the last 3 months. I have a set up VM with Socks911, a vpn etc....I do wonder though about where do I get an RDP Provider that has RDP's for all 50 states. I've been looking but dunno what carders are using for this.

Anyway, I am willing to work with someone. You tell me how to take my credit cards I've bought, and turn them into BTC, and I will split my profits with you 50/50. Not sure how we'd work that out, but I need help. I did get a $50 gift card from giftcards.com the one day, but that obviously isn't enough lol...Either I want to buy virtual gift cards and trade them for BTC on Paxful, or use gambling sites to withdrawl BTC. These two options to me seem the easiest, but I am open to suggestions.

I'm an intelligent guy, want to team up and make some money carding. Show me how and I'll make it worth your while. Thanks guys.

Rickmoore

Basic
Reaction score
Take cash to any near by hood stores and pay a basser/ dope fein $$10/20 to run in and deposit money to the btc machine

Rickmoore

Basic
Reaction score
Take card numbers u baught make new cash apps on different phones with matching names for the cards and add the bank card info to those cash apps and start ordering cashapp cards in those names sell the Accts for BTC

hitlersson82

Basic
Reaction score
I can look into that. Haven't been really doing anything on cell phones tbh just windows

Top Bottom