Does anyone know this place?

Attachments

• 1000130643.jpg
    1000130643.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 13

nezlol10

Supreme
Reaction score
Recommending sites usually ends up in debate and negativity. I believe a good 70% of stores have resellers selling all across the board with their bases. However, I've had luck with cchouse.xyz a few times and russianmarket.to is always handy to have for their range of cards + good for logs. Stashpatrick.io is a good site as it has a nice rating system + notifies if seller is potentially/is selling their cards elsewhere. Oh, and prozone.cc also has some nice cards in their VIP section as it's a private base, same as cchouse.xyz who also sells only a private base which is why I rate them highly.

PaulyBee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Recommending sites usually ends up in debate and negativity. I believe a good 70% of stores have resellers selling all across the board with their bases. However, I've had luck with cchouse.xyz a few times and russianmarket.to is always handy to have for their range of cards + good for logs. Stashpatrick.io is a good site as it has a nice rating system + notifies if seller is potentially/is selling their cards elsewhere. Oh, and prozone.cc also has some nice cards in their VIP section as it's a private base, same as cchouse.xyz who also sells only a private base which is why I rate them highly.
Thanks a million for this. You would think since BC is gone, his former hackers would be at other shops (SMH).

nezlol10

Supreme
Reaction score
Thanks a million for this. You would think since BC is gone, his former hackers would be at other shops (SMH).
Not sure on rumours and advertisements as said by them but.. Prozone.cc and Cerberux.cc claim to have BC sellers, selling their cards to them. I don't know, no one would know unless you run those shops whether it be true or not but if you're looking for potentially BC sellers, give em a try..

PaulyBee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Not sure on rumours and advertisements as said by them but.. Prozone.cc and Cerberux.cc claim to have BC sellers, selling their cards to them. I don't know, no one would know unless you run those shops whether it be true or not but if you're looking for potentially BC sellers, give em a try..
Bet! I'll give them a try and keep everyone posted. Thanks.

PaulyBee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
russianmarket is good now a days
Thanks. I'll try them, too.

Top Bottom