Best Cleaning, Making it Legal completely

covidone

Basic
Reaction score
If you are looking making your illegal possession into legal bank system, we are offering best service you can ever find.

We are in contact with the authorities of several countries and banks. In those countries and banks, we can put money into complete legal system with no question asked about the origin or source of money. This process is also stated and protected by a temporary law. No one gonna charge you for this money or you won't have problems with tax offices.

We can do this only one time per mule and we don't have many. Also since it is temporary law, we can't do it for a long time. So that we are at gathering stage. In 3 days we will start the process.

If you want your money also go into process and become completely clean, please contact us. We will give out more details about the process.

Our commission will be %20 since this is complete legal way and no tax, this commission is worth. But we can make a discounted deal if the amount is over 1 million.

jpfundz

Basic
Reaction score
i need post office picker in uk for big cc deal....

please msg on telegram lets talk if you can handle it..

@jpfundx

covidone

Basic
Reaction score
i need post office picker in uk for big cc deal....

please msg on telegram lets talk if you can handle it..

@jpfundx
I am not a picker... Dealing with bank transfers and crypto and other digital stuff... nothing physical

Top Bottom