Best site to buy CC? Joker closed

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
I used to use Joker Stash, and Brian’s club. But lately I’ve been getting all dead cards on Brian’s and they aren’t refunding (they keep claiming my dead cards are valid). I check my cards just by putting them on Grub Hub, if they let you add it as a payment it’s valid. You can’t add a dead card. So you’re able to test the cards without making a purchase. I tested out the unicvv.ru but all of my cards were dead except for 1, and the refunded my 1 live card smh. It’s been frustrating lately!

Reaction score
definitely bro I don’t think it’ll ever be another site like joker I then wasted 250 on fe & Brian’s club

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
Damn fe sucks too? I was about to test it out. I used to get a lot of good cc’s from Brian’s, I would switch between Joker and Brian. Joker always refunded my dead cards though so I never lost money
definitely bro I don’t think it’ll ever be another site like joker I then wasted 250 on fe & Brian’s club

macrab

Basic
Reaction score
I used to use Joker Stash, and Brian’s club. But lately I’ve been getting all dead cards on Brian’s and they aren’t refunding (they keep claiming my dead cards are valid). I check my cards just by putting them on Grub Hub, if they let you add it as a payment it’s valid. You can’t add a dead card. So you’re able to test the cards without making a purchase. I tested out the unicvv.ru but all of my cards were dead except for 1, and the refunded my 1 live card smh. It’s been frustrating lately!
Can you send the link to the real Brian’s club website. Cheers

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
What do you think about yale lodge?
I personally haven’t tried Yale yet, but I’ve been thinking about it. I like that they have manual check for dead ccs, you’re less likely to receive “valid” on a dead card because they check themselves, like Joker Stash had switched to

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
I used to switch between joker and Brian’s, but lately Brian’s cards have been dead more than valid and their checker often says valid for dead ccs. I didn’t like unicvv either

kelloks

Basic
Reaction score
Also looking new good site or vendor, I need New Zeland cc and very hard to find.

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
Also looking new good site or vendor, I need New Zeland cc and very hard to find.
Briansclub has 144 New Zealand cards currently, not sure about the validity rate for those. Out of the 3 cards I bought yesterday from Brians, only 1 was valid. But I’ve had some great runs with brians too it’s been pretty 50/50 honestly

coolguy

Basic
Reaction score
Briansclub have usa cc? which can be hit stripe on single attempt?

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
So would you recommend brian club for Spain? ... and thank you for your dedication in the separate forum ?
Not familiar with Spain honestly! I’ve only carded US but they do have Spain in stock. I believe you can view their ccs before loading money onto the account. (I registered almost a year ago) and no problem ?

coolguy

Basic
Reaction score
there is one more shop listed in forum Wall Street Store what the review of that?

GuruD69

Basic
Reaction score
Not familiar with Spain honestly! I’ve only carded US but they do have Spain in stock. I believe you can view their ccs before loading money onto the account. (I registered almost a year ago) and no problem ?
ok, thank you and good luck for these sites

Top Bottom