nvirsnieks

Basic
Reaction score
Hello!

I’m just trying to get into carding,have read numberous tutorials and e-books and still having no luck!

Not to even mention that i dont even know a good site to buy cc’s, ive spent hundreds on cards that never work

gonzo.cc was the worst for me,after opening a ticket, they just closed it and deleted all my balance with nothing to tell me + their checker sucks and gives false readings

It would honestly make me the happiest man on earth right now if someone could hook me up with a great site to buy cc’s or atleast stear me in the right deriction

Sorry for going in so much detail, im just honestly getting desperate,ive put so much time and money in this and dont even know if carding is alive still, and if there actually are legit cc markets/stores still

Thanks in advance,guys !

thisisrisky

Basic
Reaction score
Hello!

I’m just trying to get into carding,have read numberous tutorials and e-books and still having no luck!

Not to even mention that i dont even know a good site to buy cc’s, ive spent hundreds on cards that never work

gonzo.cc was the worst for me,after opening a ticket, they just closed it and deleted all my balance with nothing to tell me + their checker sucks and gives false readings

It would honestly make me the happiest man on earth right now if someone could hook me up with a great site to buy cc’s or atleast stear me in the right deriction

Sorry for going in so much detail, im just honestly getting desperate,ive put so much time and money in this and dont even know if carding is alive still, and if there actually are legit cc markets/stores still

Thanks in advance,guys !

thisisrisky

Basic
Reaction score
That’s weird… I went on gonzo-cc for my first time 4 days ago and my first card that I have ever purchased online was a good one

pomite

Basic
Reaction score
It honestly depends.
Some shops are better for US bins, some are better for UK bins.

Anyway, here are some of my recommendations:

enklava.cc
briansclub.cm
yale.cm

Cheers.

+1 for enklava.cc

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Hello!

Thanks in advance,guys !
benumb or flowcc best for me

happycat

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Enklava has been bad experience for me. Took 24 hours to get balance added then bought 2 cards, both invalid cc number (so random numbers pretty much) made ticket and no reply for over 2 days. Annoying AF

Horondin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
what is the link for benumb?
i looked it up and there 2 or 3 links so not sure which is the real one

Horondin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It honestly depends.
Some shops are better for US bins, some are better for UK bins.

Anyway, here are some of my recommendations:

enklava.cc
briansclub.cm
yale.cm

Cheers.
which site do you mostly use among the 3

Reaction score
Jshop-com.cc, benumb, genesis.market, flowcc.shop, tripple dollars, duckcvv.com, magbo.cc invitation codes, and fullz info are available. I'm also a carder and spammer ?

https://imgur.com/a/5450eLL
https://imgur.com/a/FcBQRt6

You can contact me for more proof if you want. escrow accepted

Contact me for it, if you want on tele: @H4CkFrEaK

Missylady22

Basic
Reaction score
Jshop-com.cc, benumb, genesis.market, flowcc.shop, tripple dollars, duckcvv.com, magbo.cc invitation codes, and fullz info are available. I'm also a carder and spammer ?

https://imgur.com/a/5450eLL
https://imgur.com/a/FcBQRt6

You can contact me for more proof if you want. escrow accepted

Contact me for it, if you want on tele: @H4CkFrEaK
What’s the invite code

troncolizo

Premium
Reaction score
Hello!

Thanks in advance,guys !
joker stash, ferum, unicc, centralshop, xyz, brians, good luck XD

Top Bottom