Best stores for self-checkout

bonny

Basic
Reaction score
I figure you can grab some good stuff at WalMart.

Home Depot should have some good tools you could sell.

Any others spring to mind?

HunterHere

Premium
Reaction score
Safeway gots self check out! You can get a lot of gift cards that way

ShikoZZ

Basic
Reaction score
Try grocery stores thy mainly have them cuz they have big traffic of ppl buying little shit. Lot of places are actually pulling these machines out though because of a "self checkout crime wave" not just dumps but mexicans come in and tell machine they got donuts, when they actually got expensive shit in the box that is the same weight to fool scale. All kinds of fraud happening with these machines.

At store I worked before, they would close self checkout after the manager overseeing it went home. Have you got hit with "error,please wait for attendant" ? It is not error ok, careful, sometimes they use to check you out and they say its just machine.

Odinn89

Basic
Reaction score
careful with walmart any purchase over 100.00 and and the pos will call the attandant to check card and id. I had a friend that used to copy barcodes off cheap items and print PayPalers that he would put on expensive electronics and use the selfcheck to pay for his super cheap shit.

Den Erfort

Basic
Reaction score
What happen after the POS says ",please wait for attendant" And Is it new thing cause I never hear of that ? or that only specified to some certain shops ?

Top Bottom