Best way to collect a ransom

Freshout20

Sw1per
Premium
Reaction score
Ok so if I’ve learned one thing carding is that the licks always go dead eventually. You hit something over and over they will fix the problem. So knowing that when you find a new method that’s hitting you might as well hit it real good before it’s dead. I recently discovered a new lick but there’s not a whole lot of resale value or demand for the product. These are easily carded in store items that are worth around $500. And they are everywhere. So I’m thinking go to another state, get a storage unit at some hole in the wall backwoods storage facility. Then rent I haul truck and spend 3 straight days or so buying as many as I could. If I get 50 at 500 a piece that’s 25,000 worth of product this company is out. Well load up my storage unit take some pics for proof and contact company and present them with ultimatum... pay me 10000 and I tell you where and lock combo to access. How to safely communicate with company and my biggest problem is send money or some kind of payment to me that is untraceable. Any ideas? No I will not send to anyone else for cleaning and no I will not tell you product.

Reaction score
Bitcoin or monero would solve all of your money issues. Bitcoin is well known and ransomware crews are killing it atm and it never seems like those companies they target have much issue buying poitentially hundreds of thousands of dollar of btc at a time just to pay the ransom. Obviousl;y bitcoin is supremely traceable because of the block chain but you dont need some fake id and papers to make bitcoin wallet like you would with a bank account. You can just swap bitcoin for monero once (or a few times) and that solves almost every traceability issue. I dont think you would get that far tho, I think if you are ripping off a big box store or even a regional chain they would just tell you they were not gonna pay, 25k is a lot but they probably expect to lose far more in theft each year and might just write it off then call the cops

glazzo

Basic
Reaction score
simply ask them money in form of btc , send them yours btc address ,
once u receive btc wash them

Freshout20

Sw1per
Premium
Reaction score
Ok it is a big company but it’s not a brick and mortar store. They are nation wide but sold in big corporate stores. It would take a lot of work and multiple people but all you need is a track 1&2 dump and an email and you walk out with this product which sells brand new for $500 plus. So if I spent 3 or 4 days with the team and got as many of these as we could and stashed them all in a hole in the wall storage unit that is not tied back to a real person. It would be realistic to say we got 500 of these in the 3 or 4 days. Packed them in the storage unit. Took some photos for proof. Then send ransom notice to the company with Bitcoin address. If each thing is worth $500 and we have 500.... that would mean we have $250,000 worth of this company’s property. So once they did their research and investigated that they are actually missing 500 items that were stolen paid for with fraud. I don’t think 20,000 would be to much to ask for. I just know at this point shits gonna hit the fan and every possible detail will be investigated thoroughly and I don’t want to leave any loose ends. Thanks for the input!!!?

Reaction score
Are the stores you get these products from selling stuff on commission ( i dont know how exactly inventory in stores works usually) cause if they bought the good themselves for inventory you are gonna card you might not be able to hold the manufacture of the prodfcut for ransome

Freshout20

Sw1per
Premium
Reaction score
Idk if they are on commission or not. Think of it like I can go in to store and card Redbox to get dvds. That’s not it just to help you understand we will use that as example. Instead of going and grabbing a few movies and putting the on OfferUp and what not. Waiting for someone to want to buy. Meeting them blah blah blah. No go in and take as many Redbox movies that you can per store. Stop at every store with a Redbox and collect ad many dvds as possible. Aquire a storage unit with little to none security cameras. Unload all the dvds in unit. Repeat until I have sufficient amount of dvds. Once I am satisfied then contact Redbox and tell them I have stolen this amount of product and if they would like it back I will gladly hand it over for BTC.

Top Bottom