Market 🔥🔥🔥 BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET V2.0 | FRESH CVV/FULLZ/DUMPS/TR2+PIN/RDP/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS | DAILY UPDATES 🔥🔥🔥

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Mayham

Basic
Reaction score
Dude I put a ticket on 9th you keep telling me you're going to look at them, well today is the 14th which is an absurd amount of days to make your customers wait for you to decide to go through the tickets. That's something that needs to be done pretty much daily if not multiple times throughout the day!
You give the same excuse every time is you are too busy to deal with the tickets! Which the more I think about the more it just irritates me that's your customers reaching out to you telling you they have a problem. I'm not quite sure you understand how this works you see I'm waiting on you to deal with the tickets so that I can get refunds because your website fucked up and get stuck on checking the card so instead of defaulting for the customer which is what it should do because you're going to get a s*** ton of tickets if you don't you have it default to where we lose and you win on that situation even though the cards are bad it treats it as if it's a good card instead of rechecking it or doing something like that it automatically goes into the purchased pile!

I mean I've been gone as far as to offer my help if you need it on the site so if you want to continue with the same excuse that's fine you're not going to be around very long if you do people need to be dealt with quicker than 5 days I expect my refunds today!

@CrdPro can you maybe explain to this shop the importance behind taking care of the tickets instead of letting them go for five plus days!

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
an
Dude I put a ticket on 9th you keep telling me you're going to look at them, well today is the 14th which is an absurd amount of days to make your customers wait for you to decide to go through the tickets. That's something that needs to be done pretty much daily if not multiple times throughout the day!
You give the same excuse every time is you are too busy to deal with the tickets! Which the more I think about the more it just irritates me that's your customers reaching out to you telling you they have a problem. I'm not quite sure you understand how this works you see I'm waiting on you to deal with the tickets so that I can get refunds because your website fucked up and get stuck on checking the card so instead of defaulting for the customer which is what it should do because you're going to get a s*** ton of tickets if you don't you have it default to where we lose and you win on that situation even though the cards are bad it treats it as if it's a good card instead of rechecking it or doing something like that it automatically goes into the purchased pile!

I mean I've been gone as far as to offer my help if you need it on the site so if you want to continue with the same excuse that's fine you're not going to be around very long if you do people need to be dealt with quicker than 5 days I expect my refunds today!

@CrdPro can you maybe explain to this shop the importance behind taking care of the tickets instead of letting them go for five plus days!

answered bro, dont panic

sorry for long answer, im also, no support

Mayham

Basic
Reaction score
Are you kidding me this is your answer to what I just wrote you that I've been waiting days for you to respond to?
Sooooooo clearly you didn't read the ticket which is just as bad as not even looking at them at all! So here I'll make it real simple for you I did hit the refund button you're fucking website didn't do anything I uploaded screenshots of it not doing anything as proof on at least the second one that I reported to you because I figured something like this would happen!
Do you not understand what I'm saying I hit the refund button but all your website did was get stuck and freeze I uploaded screenshots of it doing so for the better part of 8 minutes waiting for it to give me an answer which it never did if you look at these images that I've uploaded from ibb.co it'll show you that I took a screenshot at 5:01 and a screenshot at 5:08 and I had the same result on both screenshots meaning nothing changed nothing happened!

Your website wouldn't do anything it just spun around saying waiting waiting waiting just like I've been waiting waiting waiting for you to read these f****** tickets!

Screenshot_20241014_152117_Chrome.jpg

WallyCrazy24

Carding Novice
Reaction score
WELCOME TO WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET

EN

WHY US?

CC from private sniffers/spam

Exclusive quality, with no analogues on forums

Search by BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank, etc

Some cc supplied with DOB, SSN, MMN, IP, UA etc

Discounts, bonuses, promotions

Friendly & responsive support

Regular updates

Auto refund

also:

$0 PRE-AUTH, 3DS, AVS, BALANCE CHECKER

BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL

SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS

DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN

AUTO/NO VBV BINS

RDP SERVERS

РУ

ПОЧЕМУ МЫ?

СС с приватных снифферов/спама

Эксклюзивное качество, которому нет аналогов на формах

Поиск по параметрам: BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank и т.д.

Некоторые СС имеют DOB, SSN, MMN, IP, UA и т.д.

Дружелюбный и отзывчивый саппорт

Скидки, бонусы, акции

Регулярные обновления

так же:

BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL

SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS

DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN

AUTO/NO VBV BINS

RDP SERVERS

WEB LINK wizardshop.cc

TOR LINK (.ONION) wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion

TELEGRAM NEWS https://t.me/+gcVevU8P01w5YTli

ALL OTHER ID AND SITES - FAKES , BE CAREFUL

WIZARD'S SHOP. FOR PROFESSIONALS. BY PROFESSIONALS.

WE LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS CC ON AN ONGOING BASIS
Dude at first I was enjoying cc but lately my purchases when I checked them on my side they come invalid so tge last ticket I created 3days I ago they haven't responded and the errors when checking the cc. On top of that in Oct 3 purchase cvv and 2 days I end up buying the same cc. Yes they said in the site create a ticket but they don't respond to the tickets.Screenshot_20241014_235348_Gallery.jpg

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Dude at first I was enjoying cc but lately my purchases when I checked them on my side they come invalid so tge last ticket I created 3days I ago they haven't responded and the errors when checking the cc. On top of that in Oct 3 purchase cvv and 2 days I end up buying the same cc. Yes they said in the site create a ticket but they don't respond to the tickets.View attachment 47360
yesterday im answered to all tickets

about errors - read rules please, we have NO REFUND BINs in rules.

i see your bin with ERROR - are NO REFUND BIN

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
WEB VERSION FIXED

ALL BASES IN SOURCE 1 RE-MODERATED
OLD AND 45%< VR BASES DELETED
+ 50 000 CHEAP PRICE CARDS ADDED

HAPPY SHOPPING

apefest

Carding Novice
Reaction score
WELCOME TO WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET

EN

WHY US?

CC from private sniffers/spam

Exclusive quality, with no analogues on forums

Search by BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank, etc

Some cc supplied with DOB, SSN, MMN, IP, UA etc

Discounts, bonuses, promotions

Friendly & responsive support

Regular updates

Auto refund

also:

BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL

SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS

DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN

AUTO/NO VBV BINS

RDP SERVERS

РУ

ПОЧЕМУ МЫ?

СС с приватных снифферов/спама

Эксклюзивное качество, которому нет аналогов на формах

Поиск по параметрам: BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank и т.д.

Некоторые СС имеют DOB, SSN, MMN, IP, UA и т.д.

Дружелюбный и отзывчивый саппорт

Скидки, бонусы, акции

Регулярные обновления

так же:

BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL

SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS

DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN

AUTO/NO VBV BINS

RDP SERVERS

WEB LINK wizardshop.cc

TOR LINK (.ONION) wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion

TELEGRAM NEWS https://t.me/+gcVevU8P01w5YTli

ALL OTHER ID AND SITES - FAKES , BE CAREFUL

WIZARD'S SHOP. FOR PROFESSIONALS. BY PROFESSIONALS.

WE LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS CC ON AN ONGOING BASIS
Hello, how to buy?

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Top Bottom