Carding BIGGEST OPSEC SECRET.

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
I've never seen this technique mentioned anywhere and I don't want LE to figure out ways around it. A lot of busts for DNM admins are because LE finds them with their computer open, but I found an easy fix for this.

1.) If you haven't already, make sure your computer or any incriminating data is encrypted.

2.) Search for "smart plug" on Amazon.

3.) Buy one that is connected via wifi and has support for the Apple home app or google assistant if you're using Android.

4.) Plug your computer into the smart plug and then plug the smart plug into your actual wall outlet. (computer -> smart plug -> wall outlet)

5.) Setup voice a command and name the outlet "Lights", "Oven", "TV", etc... (anything other than computer or anything related to the computer you actually want to turn off)

Now if police detain you / put you in cuffs, as long as you have your phone in your pocket or nearby you can just yell "HEY GOOGLE TURN OFF MY LIGHTS" and your computer will lose power. Any information that was decrypted will re-encrypt (unless you stored it as plain text for some reason). In America this will create a really gray legal area that no one has addressed yet because all you did was say "turn off my lights" and it will take them a lot of time and probably cost a lot of money to determine if freedom of speech applies in this situation or not. You could also argue that you didn't mean to turn off your computer and "configured the app incorrectly" and confused your lights plug with your computer plug. This is clearly a last resort option and should be treated as such.

Hope I could save someone's ass with this one!

BENUMBS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Love it bro!

This is one of my worst nightmares.. And you just solved it :D:cool:

Top Bottom