bill=ship - what does it mean?

Dynamite

Basic
Reaction score
hello carders,

I want to know that whats the meaning of "Bill=Ship"?

is it supposed as the (billing address and shipping address both should be the same) or is it mean like ( i billed then i got shipped)

awaiting of pro response

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
it means that you have to use drop address as billing for cc

Dynamite

Basic
Reaction score
so if the billing and shipping address same then how can i get the order?
Becuase I use CC info as a billing and my real info for shipping.

help please!

Wraith_Soul

Basic
Reaction score
What is bill = ship?

When someone say a site is cardable using bill = ship it basically means the site don't use AVS(address verification system). In these sites you can enter your drop address in both billing and shipping address fields.

For example if you are carding product "XYZ" and you are in checkout page you need to enter details of both Billing and Shipping same.

In short: BILL = SHIP (You add your drop address in both fields - No need to use CC real billing address)

I hope this short tutorial will help many people understand this.

upshitdee

Basic
Reaction score
What is bill = ship?

When someone say a site is cardable using bill = ship it basically means the site don't use AVS(address verification system). In these sites you can enter your drop address in both billing and shipping address fields.

For example if you are carding product "XYZ" and you are in checkout page you need to enter details of both Billing and Shipping same.

In short: BILL = SHIP (You add your drop address in both fields - No need to use CC real billing address)

I hope this short tutorial will help many people understand this.
is stockx like this ???

Top Bottom