BIN NUMBERS

Nolan

Basic
Reaction score
WHAT IS A BIN ??? WHAT DO THEY MEAN? ARE THEY RELATED TO TRACK NUMBERS IN ANY WAY ? I DOWNLOADED THE MARSBANK PROGRAM BUT I DONT KNO HOW TO USE THE BIN NUMBERS ND STUFF.

Barbу38

Basic
Reaction score
BIN= BANK Indentification Number

bin is the first 6 numbers of a cc that will indentificate which bank has issued the cc and what kind it is....these things you can find in the section articles i guess....i understand thats easier to ask...but next time read the articles they explain it very well.

Dunno about marsbank never used it...but guess you have to put in the first 6 digits than you will fin...maybe other memeber can help you out with this one....goodluck

Gans

Basic
Reaction score
Bin numbers is for a Bank Ident. With first 6 numbers of the card you can know the bank and the type of card: classic, gold, debit/credit /platinum.

you dont have to download anything use and try

http://www.bindatabase.net/search.php

Manning

Basic
Reaction score

depend on what dumps u would want to check:

-if VISA (first digit is "4") : chose "BINs - VISA" then write the six digit numbers in the box and "FIND"
-if MASTERCARD (first digit is "5") : chose "BINs - MasterCard" then write the six digit numbers in the box and "FIND"
-if AMEX (first digit is "3") : chose "BINs - AMEX" then write the six digit numbers in the box and "FIND"

anyway u can see the country and the bank phone too. furhermore check SSN, busy phones, US and UK states.
hope i can help you!

Top Bottom